Photo

paraisobeachbride2009's MASSIVE Iberostar Paraiso Beach Wedding Review with Pics!!!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:53 AM

Gail - Sorry, I tried to answer your question yesterday but the site crapped out on me and it didn't post. Just looking at Stina's pic now. Wow, see that is what I thought I was getting on the arch! lol I have no idea if that costs any extra to get the arch decorated that way or how much. But I do know that if you don't explicitly tell Gabriela that that is exactly how you want it to look, then that is not how you will get it. Those linens are also different than what they used for mine too, so I'm not sure how you get those ones as, again, that is what I thought I was going to get. Also, yes, that is the gazebo in the garden area. :)

Stina - Thanks for posting that pic! That's what I thought I would be getting. Very misleading on the resort's part, IMO.

Laurenandbill - Thanks so much!! I'm very happy with how my hair turned out.

#52 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:21 PM

Hey ladies!

I just wanted to mention that I finally remembered Gabriela's assistant's name, it's Yasmin....she is awesome and so sweet...tip this girl if you can!! She works so hard to make sure everything goes well. :)

#53 nikkigard

nikkigard
      • 200 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

Great review!! Your wedding looked just beautiful!

#54 Costabride2009

Costabride2009
        • 33 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:40 PM

Thanks for the review. Love to see brides coming back to keep the help coming in. Can't wait for the review on Sascha Gluck, thinking of using him since my photographer just cancelled out on me!

#55 trulystarr

trulystarr
          • 44 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:07 AM

I love love love the pic with you kissing ur hubby holding a wineglass and a cigar... !! I want one like that too!!! Great review!

#56 NorthernGirl

NorthernGirl
            • 30 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:34 AM

Wow best review yet - I don't know how I missed it earlier! Thank you - I will be married there in 10 days and you calmed my nerves :)

#57 baj

baj
              • 1,555 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

great review & pics, thanks for sharing

#58 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
                • 572 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:20 PM

thanks for sharing!
                  "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#59 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
                  • 656 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:46 PM

such a beautiful bride! You look soooo happy! Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users