Photo

What's something you saw at a wedding that made you swear...

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#71 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:38 PM

That one sounds like a wedding straight off of CMT's My Big Fat Redneck Wedding!

Has anyone seen that show! OMG! it's funny and sad all at the same time. It's also hard to tell who is really that into camo and who just wants to be on reality tv.

#72 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by carly
      I have to confess that whenever I wear those special-suck-it-in-underwear, I always remove them before the night is over. Usually after a few drinks when I don't care that I might be a little lumpy, I take them off in the bathroom. Luckily, I didn't wear them for my wedding so at least I only act trashy at other peoples wedding! hahahaaaaa
      I've totally done this. I was wearing the whole contraption - under boobs to knees - and couldn't stand it anymore so I went into the party bus bathroom and ripped them off, shoved them in the waste basket and continuted a la brittney spears.

My best/worst wedding story is from when I worked at this old manshion as a caterer. A bunch of the servers went out back to get some air and we found 2 of the guests having sex up against the huge dumpster. Gross.

#73 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
      • 3,347 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:27 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ErinB
        That one sounds like a wedding straight off of CMT's My Big Fat Redneck Wedding!

Has anyone seen that show! OMG! it's funny and sad all at the same time. It's also hard to tell who is really that into camo and who just wants to be on reality tv.
        OMG! My FI and I watch that show and laugh so hard! There was this one where they made a homemade port-o-potty with a hole in the ground, a chair with no seat and a fence! That show is our guility pleasure!
        ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#74 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

My brother went to a wedding where it was perfectly fine to wear a "Wrestling or Die" t-shirt. Enough said!

#75 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
          • 516 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

Ok... the server story with guests out back... I have so been there when I worked in the banquet dept for a hotel!

But the one that always shocks me is the one with a gorgeous location but they decided that they would not assign tables for people and the key is there was more people than chairs!!!! and then no annoucement... they just appeared in the room during appetizers, a huge dance floor and no dancing! It was just a weird day.

#76 northernflasher

northernflasher
            • 499 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:19 PM

These are too funny! Just curious but are y'all sure that the brides from these wedding are not on this forum... That would be soooo bad. But also wickedly funny. LOL
              Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#77 litl_april

litl_april
              • 351 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:40 PM

I had that same thought, Michelle! LOL

#78 Duchess

Duchess
                • 358 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:06 PM

Can I bump this thread up? This is probably on of my favorite threads on here!!! SO FUNNY!

#79 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                  • 5,466 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:32 PM

I am sure alot of brides do this but my biggest no-no and what I HATE seeing at weddings, is the groom crawling up and completely submersing himself under the brides dress to get the garter. Hello, Grandparents?!

#80 SusieQ

SusieQ
                    • 1,603 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:13 PM

I was at a friend's daughters wedding a few years ago the grooms parents were divorced for a number of years, however there was some unresolved anger issues there. During the speeches the dad of the groom gets up to speak..(few drinks into him) he went on to say how much he loved his only son and how pround he was. Then on to his new daughter inlaw and how brides how always look so beautiful on their wedding day and he was so confused how the world ended up with so many F*cking ugly ex wives. Well you could of heard a pin drop in a hall of 200 people. He continues on to put his glass up for a toast and says " I hope she not like your mother and leaves you with at least the shirt on your back and pants on your ass. At this point someone is taking him away.......after the shock wore off and I was heading home I laughed so hard I thought i would put the car off the road.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users