Photo

What TV show do you "hide" from FI or DH?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:10 AM

I kinda think it would be weird to hide what I watch from DH. I just don't see the point. He HATES when I watch The Hills... and just about every other show that I like, but I don't turn off the tv or anything. He just doesn't watch it and will go on the computer or watch tv in the other room.

#12 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
    • 266 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:19 AM

Bridezillas!!!! But I purposely watch it when he is around so I can say "see at least I am not that bad!"

I do hide the shopping networks though because he knows the Credit Cards are coming out! lol
      Mr & Mrs Newby

#13 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:44 AM

big love. he knows i watch it but he can't stand the show, so i just watch it when he's not home. i guess that's not really hiding though!

#14 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:55 AM

well i dont hide it but when he comes in I have to turn it off so i dont have to hear him lecture me on how stupid the show is... its Bad Girls Club. I dont know what it is about that show but i always get sucked into it. and i dont like any of the girls but i think that's why i like it.

When we were engaged i used to watch Bridezillas all the time and he hated that too. I thought it was hysterical.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#15 hunnyhun921

hunnyhun921
          • 139 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:03 AM

90210. He absolutely hates it. We watch all of the other shows together Bridezillas, I love Money...etc. LOL!

#16 laybar

laybar
            • 249 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:07 AM

Same thing here.. i dont hide my shows.. he knows i watch silliness but its what i do! lol.. i dvr it all though & he'll watch some w/ me before we have to switch off to CNN, MSNBC or ESPN for some 'real content' according to him.. lol.. so overall, we switch between my likes & his likes.. compromise! lol

#17 super19

super19
              • 1,123 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:14 AM

Bridezilla along with all of the other horrible reality TV shows that I am addicted to!

#18 MaryS

MaryS
                • 313 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:48 AM

I recently started to watch Bad Girls Club...only because my old student is on it and everyone at work talks and laughs about it. So we talk about how crazy she is on there
                  WE ARE MARRIED!!

#19 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:02 PM

every wedding show and reality show on MTV.. as soon as he sees me watching it.. hes like,"Ohhhhhhhhhh god!"

#20 Inked1

Inked1
                    • 161 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

I hate to say it but I am totally addicted to Secret Life of the American Teenager. I watch it online so I don't have to hear him make fun of it.

ER I kick him out of the living room, he can't stand the show. Says no one's life is that THAT dramatic....I remind him that 1. if it was like life in a real ER it would be a whole lot of waiting for someone to get hurt and 2. He can either shut up or get out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users