4 replies to this topic

#1 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:40 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

i just *finally* found a bracelet i like for my girls, and bought it from this site: Pearls - Pearl jewelry, handmade beaded jewelry, fashion jewelry - Wholesale handmade beaded jewelry,fashion jewelry, pearl jewelry (it's still not *the perfect bracelet* but i had to just pick something already! i upgraded to 7.5" bracelet with 925 sterling silver clasp). what do you ladies think? i didn't want to do necklaces with their halter dresses ... i just wish there were matching earrings. *sigh*

they had a lot of very cheap jewelry, and tho mostly everything said minimum order of 10 pieces, i was able to order just 4 bracelets without additional cost (i kinda cheated, by initially adding 10 to my cart, but then updating the quantity once in there). they ship from china tho, so shipping on 4 bracelets was $12 and could take 10-30 days. you can pay thru paypal.

hope this helps someone else!

#2 JCrosby

JCrosby
    • 138 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:11 PM

Very cute!!!

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:13 PM

very cute and def the right decision to not get necklace for a halter style dress. I think the bracelet will work better If your looking to get matching earrings made you might want to ask AgapeGems she's a former bride now a vendor on the forum. I'm sure if you really want matching earrings should could make you something. she made barefoot sandals for my bms and they were great.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          very cute and def the right decision to not get necklace for a halter style dress. I think the bracelet will work better If your looking to get matching earrings made you might want to ask AgapeGems she's a former bride now a vendor on the forum. I'm sure if you really want matching earrings should could make you something. she made barefoot sandals for my bms and they were great.
          ugh, i never even thought to ask her about making a bracelet/earring set custom ... would have been so much easier! thanks for the tip-- i just may do that!

#5 meli122

meli122
          • 269 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:51 PM

very pretty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users