Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:08 PM
I am quite blue about my reservation experience with the ROR resort. They initially wouldnt take 2010 wedding reservations until March which I thought was quite weird. Now they are saying that they are not releasing room rates for 2010 until August/September. Has anyone had these issues in previous years or with 2010 weddings? Im just trying to stay on top of things but they keep pushing me back. Any recommendations?
Frustrated 2010 ROR bride
Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:25 PM
Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:18 AM
Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:43 PM
Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:19 PM
Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:43 AM
Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:08 PM
| Originally Posted by TA Maureen |
When in 2010 is your wedding?
Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:53 AM
Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:00 AM
We made ou group booking then a couple weeks ago---25 of us depat from toronto--our group rate is a bit high in my opinion,.....but apparently the exact prices are not out yet...however, we already signed into a contract.....we were told its too early to book any of the jacuzzi suites...we'll have to wait another 6 weeks or more to do that.......Im hoping the rate doesnt decrease THAT much--or else Ill be trying to fight for something along those lines.....i guess thats a con of booking too early--Im nice n organized,..but might end up paying alittle more--our guests were ok with it tho--I think they just wanted to book and set a budget too........
Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:22 PM
| Originally Posted by kris |
I am in the same situation. I booked my date for feb.3 2010 and have been waiting since december to do that My travel agent said that the hotel prices wouldn't be out until aug/sept but she has booked us anyways with deposits and an estimated price but if it goes down anytime between now and the wedding we get the lower price.
so this is how it works
did everyone have to book or just you - and it will go down??
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users