Sign in to follow this  
iceapple

Mariachi Band for the Aisle music?

In my researching for a resort, I've come across quite a few pictures of mariachis in a gazebo, so I assumed it was pretty common to have mariachis play at the ceremony. My FI is very excited to have mariachis play at our ceremony, mainly because he's Hispanic and grew up listening to that music. He might even have an idea of what songs would be good for a ceremony. I'll talk to him, and if he comes up with any good song ideas I'll be sure to report back.

I think hiring a mariachi band at some point would be really fun and it's not too expensive. Not only does it add to the magic of Mexico but it will make for some awesome pictures, especially if you and your groom pose with them! :o) I definitely think you should look into it for your ceremony/cocktail hour.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I invite you to visit my Facebook page: Rosy Valdez Productions On Air We are the best choice in music and entertainment. solo singer with my sax and flute, piano, violín, duet, trio, music band Mariachi DJ music, fire show, etc. Contact me for more info. Rosy valdez Rvproductions@rosyvaldez.com