Hey ladies...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 girlkin

• 120 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

Hey ladies, I’m Kim. I am in the early stages of planning a destination wedding. I know for sure that I am going to be a bridezilla—I’m stressed already! I'm not sure where I want to get married. But I would like to at least get married by the end of this year. I want some place absolutely gorgeous, with a nice pavilion by the beach, elegant and romantic rooms and super accommodating. We have a baby together, so we need some place that is child-friendly. Since we have pretty much broken all the rules I think I am at the point to just pick a gorgeous place, pick a date and make it happen. My soon-to-be (like literally any day now) fianc© is talking Tahiti--but I don't know if i'm going that far We will have to save that for a separate excursion. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free. I wish you all the very best!

#2 H&F

• 361 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:15 PM

Welcome and congratulations Kim!

#3 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#4 Dee83

• 108 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:10 PM

welcome to the forum, im having my wedding at the Dreams Tulum in the Mayan Riviera.

#5 BakersGirl

• 324 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:50 PM

Welcome to the forum & Congrats!!!
            Kelly & Michael
            May 2, 2010

#6 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:49 AM

Hi Kim... to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

#7 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:30 PM

Hi Kim,

Welcome to the forum; there is a wealth of knowledge here about destination weddings. Don't worry about being a bridezilla, they call me the maid of honorzilla (b/c somehow I got stuck planning my sister's wedding in Cancun.) I don't think I was this stressed planning my own wedding :) If you are considering Cancun at all, I think that Dreams Cancun is so beautiful & they seem to have the most complete wedding packages that are reasonably priced. They have a wedding gazebo overlooking the ocean & they are kid friendly. They didn't have our date, so we ended up booking rooms at the Great Parnassus (to save money) & booking the wedding/reception at the Casa Magna. If you have any questions about Cancun, I would be happy to try to help. Good luck with your planning!!

#8 jennwo

• 189 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:44 PM

We are going to Cabo, but I wanted Jamaica. That would be a good trip for you and your guests from Maryland... What ever you decide, I'm sure it will be wonderful. Best of luck with the planning!

#9 michellepicksbrent

• 1,448 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:15 PM

Welcome to the forum Kim! Good luck and happy planning!!

#10 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
                    • 4,853 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:07 AM

Congrats and welcome, Kim!

Best wishes,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users