Notarized birth certificate?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Racine.Ryan

• 124 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:54 PM

We sent in notarized copies of our birth certificates and they accepted the copies.

#22 cake2121

• 45 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:40 AM

ashley173: I am having the same issues right now. I am a PA resident and work with a woman who was going to notarize our birth certificates, but will not since any copy of a birth certificate may not be copied in PA. I went to vital statistics and ordered a new one, but am hesitant to send my original because of possible identity theft issues.

Best of luck to you and if you ever find a solution I would love to hear it.

#23 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

Have any of you PA brides found a solution? Our birth certificates clearly say not to copy them. I am just hoping that someone down here in GA doesn't notice! I was just wandering what you ladies back home in PA did?

#24 krista

• 49 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:41 PM

When you emailed your copies did you also send them in the mail? Or can you just bring the copies with you when you get there? I've been emailing Chandlyn for a month now about this and she hasn't responded. I'm hoping the email version is fine otherwise we are past the deadline.

#25 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:47 PM

From what other brides have posted, you can scan and email them to her or send them through the mail. I would bring the copies with you just in case she didn't receive your email. I hope everything works out! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users