#1 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:17 PM

BDW Ladies (and gents) I am so excited to annouce my new business. So many of you are expecting babies, trying for babies or new(ish) mommies.

My husband and I are starting a custom board book company.

Please visit my design blog for photos and details, Click the image to open in full size.

These also make great gifts for friends (and I will be offering gift certificates-great for last minute baby shower presents)

thank you in advance for your support!

ps. thanks to our lovely Sarah for my fabulous logos!!!
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

I'm totally ordering one (or more) for Gwen - she loves books, and these board books are the only thing that she can't rip or chew to shreds. YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!

#3 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:55 AM

Oooh Good Luck on your new venture Christine ~ I'm sure it will be a smashing success, and will def. keep these in mind when I need to buy baby gifts or of course if and when FI and I decide to become preggers.

And yep Sarah has done it again ~ fabulous logos!!!!

#4 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:45 AM

yay christine that is so exciting! they look really fantastic, and the logo is super cute, too!

Attached Files

#5 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:49 AM

Christine, how would the gift cert's work? Like I would pay you for a book, but the person I give the gift cert to would send you the photos they want in the book? Do they also provide the wording, or do you make up the stories? I know I've said it before, but I love this idea and am sad that my niece and nephew are too old for it.

Hmmm, that brings up another question - what is the age that kids would use board books? I don't have kids, so I am not really sure. Is it like 0-3 years or something?

#6 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:51 AM

Christine! It all looks amazing. Very cool! Congrats.

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:19 AM

love the new pictures in your siggy :)

#8 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            Christine, how would the gift cert's work? Like I would pay you for a book, but the person I give the gift cert to would send you the photos they want in the book? Do they also provide the wording, or do you make up the stories? I know I've said it before, but I love this idea and am sad that my niece and nephew are too old for it.

Hmmm, that brings up another question - what is the age that kids would use board books? I don't have kids, so I am not really sure. Is it like 0-3 years or something?
            Carly, I can write the story or if someone has something specific in mind I can work with them on a story.
            Gift Certificates would be exactly what you described, you would pay for whatever size book and then I would either send you or the person a certificate.

I would imagine that older children like up to 4 or 5 would still use them since they are photos of themselves and family, but would prefer the 8x8 size.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,328 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:03 PM

this is very cool. DH and i are 4 hours away from our nephew (who is making his big debut to the world TOMORROW!!!) so once he gets a little older i'd love to buy one so he remembers us!

#10 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,513 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

Christine, those are SO cute!! I totally want one.......I love the one about "Jackson's ears,nose...etc." - my little guy is almost 2 so he is learning all about them, I am going to have to go take pics of his ears and eyes and mouth LOL! Super Cute!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users