Photo

I'm so glad I've found all of you!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tad515

tad515
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:44 PM

Hi, my name is Tracy and we are in the very very early stages of planning for a June or July of 2010 wedding. I have been reading post after post and I am so glad that I've found all of you! The ideas and information on here is incredible.

So, just to let you know we are all over the place as far as a destination. The trouble is there are simply too many choices! LOL! All we want is a ceremony & reception on a beach at an all-inclusive resort. Besides that, we're pretty low maintenance (although I've envisioned tiki torches set up on the beach to light the dinner/reception).

Mexico, Dominican, Jamaica, Puerto Rico? Playa del Carmen, Punta Cana, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo, Ocho Rios, Negril, eeek the choices!!! We really need to find that one affordable (for our guests) resort, regardless of which destination, that will allow us to have a reception dinner in the sand!

The more I read the more overwhelmed I get which choices! Well I look forward to keep reading and participating in this great forum!

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:07 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#3 vero319

vero319
      • 42 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:58 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You'll be able to get all the info you need here! Good Luck!!!

#4 super19

super19
        • 1,123 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

Welcome and congrats!

We are glad to have you. This site is full of great information. You are going to love it.

Best wishes,
          Jen

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:58 AM

LOL, well the good thing is that all those places will make for a very beautiful wedding. Have you considered talking to one of our travel agents to see what they would recommend for that time of year and such? Good luck and have fun planning.

#6 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

Hi Tracy... to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

#7 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

Hi Tracy... to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

#8 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
                • 4,853 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:35 AM

Congrats and welcome, Tracy!

Best wishes,
                  Tod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users