• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 krebsler

krebsler
  • 153 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AsianBride2B
    I wish i was going for a site visit as well! :) It would be helpful!

Can you find out if the IPOD aplified sound system is compatable with all IPODs? specifically IPOD nanos? If not, then i will have a problem...I've asked Yarai (WC) but didn't get a straight answer... THank you!!
    I've added this to my LONG list of questions for Yesica. :) I have a Nano so hopefully the speakers work with both. My fiance has been wanting the large ipod so he might just be getting his wish after all. I will let you know what I find out. Please, if you have any additional questions, don't hesitate. I want to take full advantage of our site visit and help the BDW brides as much as I can.

#12 jfromsf

jfromsf
    • 8 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:33 PM

Does anyone happen to know what it would be to rent ipod speakers outside of Dreams? I am looking into a reception at a Villa and was quoted $225/hour! I even asked a wedding coordinator who confirmed that this price was per hour and not for the entire evening. If that is really the case, then it seems silly not to just hire a dj, but we really wanted to do the ipod thing to try and save some money.

#13 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jfromsf
        Does anyone happen to know what it would be to rent ipod speakers outside of Dreams? I am looking into a reception at a Villa and was quoted $225/hour! I even asked a wedding coordinator who confirmed that this price was per hour and not for the entire evening. If that is really the case, then it seems silly not to just hire a dj, but we really wanted to do the ipod thing to try and save some money.

Wow that is crazy, you can hire DJ Mijares for less than that an hour. I have to imagine you can find some thing less??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users