Help me quit my job!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

Calia I'm sorry your having such a hard time dealing with the mc. Its tough and i cant imagine what its like to be a nannay and have one. that has to be awful for you. I'm really sorry. I'm glad that it all worked out though.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:06 PM

Calia, good for you for realizing that being in a stressful situation is not helping your realtionship (and honestly could be contributing to your TTC).
    Congrats to your hubby for opening his own practice, that is fantastic!!! If I lived near you, I would totally come visit him, I need my tail bone adjusted from pregnancy and delivery.
    okay back to topic, I am really glad your boss took things so well. Good luck on your future ventures and I am incredibly sorry about your m/c.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      Calia, good for you for realizing that being in a stressful situation is not helping your realtionship (and honestly could be contributing to your TTC).
      Congrats to your hubby for opening his own practice, that is fantastic!!! If I lived near you, I would totally come visit him, I need my tail bone adjusted from pregnancy and delivery.
      okay back to topic, I am really glad your boss took things so well. Good luck on your future ventures and I am incredibly sorry about your m/c.
      Thank you. You guys don't know how much it means to me. I've also thought of stress contributing. I try to destress but it just became too much. A mom in our library playgroup was telling me that when she worked in childcare she couldn't get pregnant and quit and became pregnant. She said childcare is a natural birth control. Haha.

On another note have you ever had your coxis (tailbone) adjusted? I was just wondering. It is the strangest adjustment ever. Not bad though! I have to get mine adjusted too. Its funny how noone realizes it's out of wack. But mine aches! If you've never done it though let me know. If you have I want to hear how it goes.

#14 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
      • 888 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CaliaA07
        On another note have you ever had your coxis (tailbone) adjusted? I was just wondering. It is the strangest adjustment ever. Not bad though! I have to get mine adjusted too. Its funny how noone realizes it's out of wack. But mine aches! If you've never done it though let me know. If you have I want to hear how it goes.
        Well... I've kinda had mine adjusted... right off my spine! I broke it when I fell waitressing about 7 years ago. Oddly enough, three of my good friends had the same thing happen!

Oh, and that was funny about natural birth control. When I started gaining weight when I first went on BC, I thought "Well, no way I'm going to get accidentally knocked up! I'm gonna get too fat to want to ever take my clothes off!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users