Honeymoon Ideas?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ssleenyc

• 62 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:00 PM

Hello everyone. Getting married in Negril and looking to move resorts for the Honeymoon. We're fairly active and plan to be doing activities (Dunn's River, Biking, Golf, etc.) during the day -- but looking for romance, dinner, dancing during the evening. Smaller boutique type is better but open to a larger place if it is really nice. suggestions?

#2 angie8119

• 198 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

have you checked the Couples swept away.. I hear that its really nice and right in Negril.

#3 Marnie&Peter

• 302 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:09 PM

or you can go to the opposite of Jamaica and check out Ocho Rios....We are getting married at the Riu Ocho Rios and going for our honeymoon at Couples Negril...

Or there is a couple Sandal resorts too in Ocho Rios...

#4 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:20 PM

I love CSA. It is very relaxing and very romantic.

You could also try Rockhouse or Tensing Pen. The Ritz Carlton is beautiful and halfway between Negril and Mo Bay.

Are you looking for an all inclusive?

#5 ssleenyc

• 62 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:10 PM

Doesn't need to be an AI. Rockhouse is the right type of place. My only issue is that I don't want to run into any guests after the wedding who may be staying around. Some guests may be at the Rockhouse since it is so close to where we are getting married.

I heard of the Jamaica Inn and a newer resort Solaris or something in Mobay?

#6 bellemiche

• 32 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:47 AM

We did Riu Tropical Bay for our wedding then Sandals Whitehouse for our honeymoon. Whitehouse is beautiful and relaxing...was nice after the busy first week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users