Sign in to follow this  
verh0016

Group Transportation

Hey ladies -

Does anyone have a recommendation for group transportation in PVR? We are expecting to have to transport 75 guests to our welcome dinner roundtrip and I think a bus or two makes more sense than 20 taxi cabs. I appreciate any info. you have.

Happy Sunday,

Trisha

Hi, I read from another bride that recommended Superior Tours Vallarta was reasonable,(I think you could google this for a website). Anyway, we used them for the wedding a Le Kliff on May 22, 2009, and for picking up guests from the airport. I worked with Astrid at Superior and this was the lowest price I found. I thought they did a wonderful job, in spite of the fact that the Swine flu scare at this period of time, had many of my guests, flights cancelled or changed. Astrid just helped me through the whole process. Sara

you will pay a lot less with taxis just an fyi - we were considering both and realized taxis would be way less $.....buses are very pricey in vallarta

I would contact your hotel concierge a couple hours before and let them know how many you will need and at what time - they can organize it for you for sure.

We ended up going with Puerto Vallarta Tours and are using them twice for our transportation needs. Airport pickup and rountrip to our welcome dinner. They have been wonderful to work with and are the least expensive. You can contact Raul at rauls_transportation@hotmail.com

Website is: Your Complete Tourist Guide in Puerto Vallarta | Your Complete Vacation Guide in Puerto Vallarta | Your Complete List of Activities in Puerto Vallarta

Good luck!