Group Transportation

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 verh0016

verh0016
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:34 PM

Hey ladies -

Does anyone have a recommendation for group transportation in PVR? We are expecting to have to transport 75 guests to our welcome dinner roundtrip and I think a bus or two makes more sense than 20 taxi cabs. I appreciate any info. you have.

Happy Sunday,
    Trisha
    The new Mrs. Selden

#2 momb

momb
    • 56 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:34 PM

Hi, I read from another bride that recommended Superior Tours Vallarta was reasonable,(I think you could google this for a website). Anyway, we used them for the wedding a Le Kliff on May 22, 2009, and for picking up guests from the airport. I worked with Astrid at Superior and this was the lowest price I found. I thought they did a wonderful job, in spite of the fact that the Swine flu scare at this period of time, had many of my guests, flights cancelled or changed. Astrid just helped me through the whole process. Sara

#3 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:16 AM

you will pay a lot less with taxis just an fyi - we were considering both and realized taxis would be way less $.....buses are very pricey in vallarta

#4 jdrewett

jdrewett
        • 171 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:16 PM

Good to know. I thought a shuttle would save money. How would you organize that many taxis for the drop off/pick up? Would it just take a bit longer?
          -Jessica

#5 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

I would contact your hotel concierge a couple hours before and let them know how many you will need and at what time - they can organize it for you for sure.

#6 verh0016

verh0016
            • 110 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:33 PM

We ended up going with Puerto Vallarta Tours and are using them twice for our transportation needs. Airport pickup and rountrip to our welcome dinner. They have been wonderful to work with and are the least expensive. You can contact Raul at rauls_transportation@hotmail.com

Website is: Your Complete Tourist Guide in Puerto Vallarta | Your Complete Vacation Guide in Puerto Vallarta | Your Complete List of Activities in Puerto Vallarta
              Good luck!
              The new Mrs. Selden

#7 jdrewett

jdrewett
              • 171 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:00 PM

Thanks girls!
                -Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users