It looks so pretty, even frame worthy!
      most people do frame them :)

#13 robinbood

robinbood
      • 97 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Blkatz
        Your pictures are so pretty! Looks like you had an amazing time! Did you bring your rabbi down with you?
        We did bring our rabbi down. I believe there is only one rabbi in the cancun area, at the chabad house, but he does not perform weddings (perhaps if we had a very traditional orthodox wedding he would have, but we didn't). We did get kosher wine and challah from him however, and that was very nice to have. It ended up working out perfectly, because we loved knowing the rabbi who married us :).

#14 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
        • 512 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:31 PM

Wow - you two look SO happy ... what an incredible photographer to capture everything so perfectly. And you looked absolutely stunning Robin - even by the end of the night, which is saying something!! Hehehehe

Congrats!!! :)

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

Wow ~ you had Ingrid Michaelson AND Jason Mraz in the song list! (2 of my favs! )

Robin you made such a beautiful bride. You are an incredible natural beauty.

Love the colors in the photos, and a lot of your guests dressed boldly and it fit in soooo well with Elizabeth's style!!!

Great pics :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#16 Carolyn

Carolyn
            • 1,235 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

Great pictures and you looked so beautiful and happy. Love the cake topper where did you get it.

#17 robinbood

robinbood
              • 97 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Carolyn
                Great pictures and you looked so beautiful and happy. Love the cake topper where did you get it.
                I got it online at magicalday.com. It's the "wedded bliss" cake topper. You can google cake topper and so many great options come up. Magical Day customizes the hair color on the toppers to match yours. I also had them customize the bouquet and the groom's suit (to be tan instead of a black tux). It was a surprise for my hubby, and I really loved how it turned out :)

#18 bumbles

bumbles
                • 574 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:00 PM

WOW! First of all, you were absolutely radiant! It's easy to tell that you guys are the happiest couple ever :) I love the picture of the dance under the gazebo and the dip during the dance! Elizabeth is an awesome photog :)

#19 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:23 PM

Awesome Robin! So glad everything worked out:P She rocks, doesn't she?
                    PS, did your girls wear Jim Hjelm too? One of each of our girls has the same dress:)
                    Congrats! You were a stunning bride.

#20 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
                    • 516 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:41 PM

Wow... you can clearly see how much joy there was in your wedding. Thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users