• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 bumbles

bumbles
  • 574 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kristy!
    Finding a veil is worse than finding the dress. And so many are ridiculously expensive. I really need to find one soon though!
    Ditto! I fell in love with a $480 veil... YIKES. I have been searching, but have not found any thing that could compare It's so hard to tell how it will look if you order online. Time is running out too, 2 months to go for me!

#12 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:48 PM

Oooh I love this veil look too, super beautiful!

#13 tbriley22

tbriley22
      • 29 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:04 PM

I bought mine from etsy.com seller Bella Bridal Veils (it may not be spaced, try it as one word if that doesn't work). I'm sure you could send her a picture of what you want, and she'd try to create it. She's not expensive, and custom made my 18" veil. It's perfect: I can wear it low on the back of my head in my up do and it's length is perfect for my tea length dress.

#14 blushingbride

blushingbride
        • 366 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

I am debating if I even want a veil or not...I may buck tradition and say fugghedaboutit! I want to wear a flower in my hair and I just think a veil will take away from that, if the right one is not chosen. I envision myself without a veil on my wedding day. I've seen pictures of brides with just a tiara sans veil and it looks so pretty. I guess it will ultimately depend on the style of the dress too.

#15 blushingbride

blushingbride
          • 366 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

I am debating if I even want a veil or not...I may buck tradition and say fugghedaboutit! I want to wear a flower in my hair and I just think a veil will take away from that, if the right one is not chosen. I envision myself without a veil on my wedding day. I've seen pictures of brides with just a tiara sans veil and it looks so pretty. I guess it will ultimately depend on the style of the dress too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users