Sign in to follow this  
CourtneyV

First Dance Tunes - Is this tacky?

Aaron's family is incredibly musically talented (opposite to my fake violin playing when I was a child @ concerts!), and his dad is in a band in Grande Prairie. They're a really good band, and I'm not just biased, I promise... especially since they play mostly country music (*puke*!). I was thinking of finding a song that Aaron's dad can play on his guitar, we wouldn't have anyone sing or anyting. Is that tacky to have his dad play our first dance song? Should I just suck it up and play one on our iPod?

I think that would actually be really nice! There are so many pretty songs that can be played on guitar (especially acoustic guitar!) Go for it!

i think its a great idea... but i unlike many love country music... if you need any help finding a song let me know....i love slow country music! yee haw!

I love the personal touches that people add to the wedding, and I bet his dad would be so honored! Go For It!

I think that would be great!!! I am a big country music fan though, but even if you're not, I'm sure you could work with him to pick out a song you really like. Even if he doesn't know it already, maybe he could learn it by the time the wedding roles around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
I think it would be great. I bet it will totally make people cry!
Ooh - that would be good if I made people cry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Ooh - that would be good if I made people cry!
The goal of every wedding!!!