Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:09 PM

wow, that is totally unnecessary

#22 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:54 PM

Tammy, did you reply back to say WTF? That is so bizarre!

#23 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:11 PM

did anything prompt this? Was he banned or something? (before the e-mail)

#24 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:02 AM

Lol who peed in that guy's cornflakes?! That is hilarious!

#25 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:11 AM

Wowsers. I don't recall him as a member, so not sure why he flipped out. But at least he's good for laughs!

#26 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:30 AM

I never responded back. Everytime I try I start laughing. I don't even know what to say. I don't even recall him being a member much less banned. Ill have to check his status or something or check with one of the mods.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#27 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:40 AM

Tammy, I just double checked on him, and he was a random spammer. Alyssa warned him and then he spammed like 4 more times, so he was banned. So whatever. Vendors get angry for stupid reasons sometimes. I just hate how they always turn it into a personal attack on you, and then also on the site. Like, really, a useless site? For real, dog? Is that why you were trying to be a member?

#28 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:53 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carly
              Tammy, I just double checked on him, and he was a random spammer. Alyssa warned him and then he spammed like 4 more times, so he was banned. So whatever. Vendors get angry for stupid reasons sometimes. I just hate how they always turn it into a personal attack on you, and then also on the site. Like, really, a useless site? For real, dog? Is that why you were trying to be a member?
              i didn't even realize...that makes it even funnier. so he was banned for breaking the rules and went all nuts. if the site is so useless why are his panties in a bunch?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#29 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
              • 583 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:35 AM

I think he needs a hug... lol

#30 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:14 AM

He was spamming (cut and paste the same stupid thing in multiple threads) and posting in the Vendor section (not allowed). I sent him a PM warning and telling to re-read the Vendor Rules - he PM'd me back with MAJOR attitude and posted the same cut and paste thing in the Vendor forum.

so he got banned for spamming. seriously girls, how hard is it to read the Vendor Rules? why do Vendors want to make their own rules? WTF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users