Cecilia Dumas Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by airampz View Post
I have emailed her a few times and I always check my junkMail just in case, but nothing! I don't know what is happening and I'm sure I have the right email as I got it from her website. I'll just keep waiting a little more if not, I'll just have to go with someone else even though I really want her but I am finding it impossible to reach her!
Something may just be going on with her this week. I am using her (flu willing) on 5/10 and emailed her a few days ago. I haven't heard back from her yet either. This is unusual as in our past correspondence she has generally been very quick to return emails. I will try her again tomorrow but it seems like she may just be very busy right now.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtracy View Post
Something may just be going on with her this week. I am using her (flu willing) on 5/10 and emailed her a few days ago. I haven't heard back from her yet either. This is unusual as in our past correspondence she has generally been very quick to return emails. I will try her again tomorrow but it seems like she may just be very busy right now.
Well Cecilia finally responded today after many attempts and she was very nice in her email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtracy View Post
I'm using Cecilia next month. Here are the packages and prices from February. I don't know if anything has changed but they should give you an idea...

Option N 1
2 Hours of services
70 copies 4x6 colour, black & white and sepia
5 copies 6x8
Total $800
Digital Negatives (CD Rom high resolution showing all the pictures taken around of 150 pictures) $200

Option N 2
4 Hours of services
100 copies 4x6 colour, black & white and sepia
10 copies 6x8
Total $1600
Digital Negatives (CD Rom high resolution showing all the pictures taken around of 250 pictures) $200

Option 3
6 Hours of services
150 copies 4x6 colour, black & white and sepia
15 copies 6x8
Total $2400
Digital Negatives (CD Rom high resolution showing all the pictures taken around of 400 pictures) $200

Option N 4
8 Hours of services
200 copies 4x6 colour, black & white and sepia
20 copies 6x8
Total $2800
Digital Negatives (CD Rom high resolution showing all the pictures taken around of 550 pictures) $200

Package for the following day after the wedding:
Trash your Dress!!
Bride & Groom in to the ocean!
1 Hour of services
30 copies 4x6 colour, black & white and sepia
3 copies 6x8
Digital Negatives (CD Rom high resolution showing all the pictures taken)
Total Price $550

Personally, I love the fact that we get a high-res CD with it!
Thanks for the information..I just realized I never thanked you! We have booked with Cecilia and I am super excited to use her...she has lots of new pics on her website..beautiful! Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorBride View Post
Thanks for the information..I just realized I never thanked you! We have booked with Cecilia and I am super excited to use her...she has lots of new pics on her website..beautiful! Thanks again!
Congratulations......she'll be taking my pictures the day after you!!!! I am getting married on December 12th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorBride View Post
No worries! We will be seeing Cecilia a week from tomorrow. We're very excited. I'll make sure to post lots of pics on here for everyone.

She only takes cash or travelers checks. I went to my bank and got travelers checks for the wedding payment for the resort and also for Cecilia. Many credit card companies charge a fee to use your card overseas and I did not want to pay more than what I had to. Capital one cards do not charge a foreign exchange fee if you have one.

Enjoy your wedding day!!! I am sure it is going to be great!!!!smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
I am going to use Cecilia for my wedding next week... did she only take cash or did you give her a cashiers check?