HELP!!!! How do I get my monogram cropped into a circle?
Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:26 PM
Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:10 PM
1. Save your logo in ppt as a jpeg
2. Bring up a new slide in ppt and use the circle drawing tool
3. Right click on circle and choose format autoshape
4. Go to Fill (where main color is) and scroll down until you see fill effects
5. Choose picture tab and press select picture (find your logo jpeg) and press ok
6. Logo should appear in circle
(you can get rid of the outer line of the circle by going into auto format, Line, scrool down on color and choose no line)
Hope this helps! Good luck!
Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:14 PM
1. Go to view, toolbar, drawing toolbar
2. Highlight image and then click on the set transparent color tool (2nd from the right side)
3. Bring down transparent tool while pic is still highlighted and click it on your pic
Let me know if neither of these work! Good luck!
Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:23 PM
Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:41 PM
Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:19 PM
Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:15 PM
This info is still helpful!!
Love over 50 is still LOVE!!!
Invitations out! RSVPs in
Us, them (bridal party), + 48 guests!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users