Sign in to follow this  
tylersgirl

Bumpits??

smile120.gif

When I first saw this thread I thought it was Bum-pits!!! I was trying to figure out what it could be & had to go look & see what they were!!! I'm such a dummy!!! Bump-its Amanda...not Bum-pits!!

smile120.gif

I love them!! I might have to get them...do they deliver to Canada I wonder!! This is always a problem!! We can never get the "good stuff" up here north of the border!!!

Can't wait to see pics!

i saw the commercial and kinda wanted to try it, but i really want you girls to post pics. i want to see how it looks on REAL people haha, not tv "models" wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
smile120.gif
When I first saw this thread I thought it was Bum-pits!!! I was trying to figure out what it could be & had to go look & see what they were!!! I'm such a dummy!!! Bump-its Amanda...not Bum-pits!!
smile120.gif

I love them!! I might have to get them...do they deliver to Canada I wonder!! This is always a problem!! We can never get the "good stuff" up here north of the border!!!

Can't wait to see pics!
Ok, at least I wasn't the only one that read it that way... LMAO. I was thinking what the heck is Bum pits?

Haha! That is too funny! I should have written Bump-its in the title instead of Bumpits! hahahaha

I will take pics tomorrow b/c we are going to my parents house for dinner tonight so I will be busy all night. FI said he likes them. The small ones are pretty useless though!