Sign in to follow this  
tylersgirl

Bumpits??

I am excited too! I was just about to PM you because I saw you live in Bryan. I went to Blinn in Bryan my first year of college and I lived in College Station. I now live in Beaumont-Southeast Texas-small world!

Let us know how it works when you get it! I saw that on an infomercial too! I am going to check sally online too! Thanks!!

Okay girls!!! I got the bumpits in yesterday and I love them! I was skeptical at first, but it really works.

You have to part your hair at the crown (make sure it is not too far back or it looks funny)

you just put the bumpit in and move it a little bit to set the teeth in (if you need bobby pins you can do that) but the teeth seem to hold it in for me

It says to spray the hair really well and place over the bumpit (make sure hair is spread all around and you put enough to cover the bumpit (you can hardly see the bumpit in my hair b/c I got the brunette bumpit-they have all different colors)

It came in a cute box with 2 large bumpits, 2 small (for the front of hair), and 1 Hollywood bumpit (for going out)-so cute~

I will try it in my sister's fine hair today if I see her! I will let y'all know how it works in her hair....

And where are your pictures, missy ma'am? You know how we are! LOL

Thanks for letting us know they work! Good to know you can't seen them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
Okay girls!!! I got the bumpits in yesterday and I love them! I was skeptical at first, but it really works.

You have to part your hair at the crown (make sure it is not too far back or it looks funny)

you just put the bumpit in and move it a little bit to set the teeth in (if you need bobby pins you can do that) but the teeth seem to hold it in for me

It says to spray the hair really well and place over the bumpit (make sure hair is spread all around and you put enough to cover the bumpit (you can hardly see the bumpit in my hair b/c I got the brunette bumpit-they have all different colors)

It came in a cute box with 2 large bumpits, 2 small (for the front of hair), and 1 Hollywood bumpit (for going out)-so cute~

I will try it in my sister's fine hair today if I see her! I will let y'all know how it works in her hair....

I should get mine in today! :-) I am so excited since I am going to see my girls in Ft. Worth tomorrow! I am gonna use the Hollywood unless it is too high.. Yeah, I am going to Blinn part time right now. What a small world ;-) There was a Blinn student that just killed 2 AtM students last week. So sad. :-(

Girls!!! I am so sorry-I was a bad BDW member for not posting pics, haha! I will try to take some today to put on here. =)

Dayla-I think the Hollywood looks cute-you know what they say about big hair in Texas...the bigger the hair the better, haha

What happened to the AtM students? I haven't even heard about it! How sad!