Photo

Help me find the dress for me! *pics and poll*

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#51 taugania

taugania
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:06 PM

I voted for 1 but I also really like number 4!
    --Victoria--
    http://taugania.blogspot.com/

http://global.thekno...rs/tt4808a.aspx***Bride, Groom and 18 guests booked***

#52 super19

super19
    • 1,123 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:17 PM

I voted #1. I'm in love with the train.

#53 mswhatever

mswhatever
      • 475 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

I picked #4. All the dresses are very similar. I liked the gathering on the bodice.

#54 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:51 PM

Hey girls this is an old thread and Island Princess actually picked #4! She has the dress and it looks amazing on her. The thread w/ pics is floating around here somewhere.

This thread came back up cause Jen was wondering what style # the 4th dress was. Which i believe its D797 Jen!

#55 Island Princess

Island Princess
          • 284 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:44 AM

Heya! I actually got Dress No. 2! I have it but will need some alterations :)

#56 meghan

meghan
            • 832 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:20 AM

I like 2 the best, but 1 would be my next choice....they are all gorgeous though and you won't go wrong with any of them.

#57 baj

baj
              • 1,555 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:21 PM

Decisions, decisions,,,,,, they are all beautiful dresses 1st choice 1 second choice 2

#58 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                • 661 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:27 PM

I love Dress #4 due to the fact it looks like a great dress for DW in the sand. It looks nice and light and breezy and its a beautiful dress. Im a bit bias though bc my dress is similar to yours. Keep in mind a few things, if you got hot in any of these dresses at the bridal store, then you might want to rethink those dresses as you were prob in an air condidtioned store and you still were hot - can only imagine what you would feel out in Hawaii. Two, as you said, lace might be a little difficult due to the sand. Is your wedding formal or informal? I always like to see brides have a dress that goes with what type of wedding their having. Its kinda weird to see a formal wedding dress at an informal wedding on the beach. Everyone is so comfortable and dress casual and then you have the bride who looks uncomfortable, hot and done up more then the location. Just my thoughts. But all the dresses are beautiful. Good luck with your decision. You will be a beautiful bride no matter which dress you pick - they are all fantastic!

#59 damaris

damaris
                  • 462 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:30 PM

It's between 3 and 4 for me
                    65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#60 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:45 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jennybell1
                      I love Dress #4 due to the fact it looks like a great dress for DW in the sand. It looks nice and light and breezy and its a beautiful dress. Im a bit bias though bc my dress is similar to yours. Keep in mind a few things, if you got hot in any of these dresses at the bridal store, then you might want to rethink those dresses as you were prob in an air condidtioned store and you still were hot - can only imagine what you would feel out in Hawaii. Two, as you said, lace might be a little difficult due to the sand. Is your wedding formal or informal? I always like to see brides have a dress that goes with what type of wedding their having. Its kinda weird to see a formal wedding dress at an informal wedding on the beach. Everyone is so comfortable and dress casual and then you have the bride who looks uncomfortable, hot and done up more then the location. Just my thoughts. But all the dresses are beautiful. Good luck with your decision. You will be a beautiful bride no matter which dress you pick - they are all fantastic!

Haha you might change your mind after seeing weddings on this forum! Alot of us became 2 dress brides because we bought dresses we thought matched our formality and location and ended up getting a second dress cause the 1st even though it went w/ the style and location wasn't our dream dress.

And really i was EXTREMELY hot, i sweat so bad between my legs in a mermaid dress i had a rash by the end of the night. but I loved every minute of it and my dress was amazing I wouldn't change it for a second. I often walked out on the beach and lifted the bottom to get some air.

And lace although not my style is INCREDIBLE on the beach. There are MANY brides on here w/ lace dresses and they look to die for! Check out wedding reviews and pics and you may end up changing your mind on your own dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users