Photo

Gilda Badillo Photography

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 ajncooter

ajncooter
  • 983 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:07 AM

i love them! thanks where did you get married jennifer?

#12 uclamurray

uclamurray
    • 32 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:13 PM

Has anyone used Gilda for photos? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

#13 ajncooter

ajncooter
      • 983 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:23 AM

shes in my top two and i am just waiting her sample of her work to be sent to me i should be recieving it anyday i will keep you posted!

#14 Clussy75

Clussy75
        • 533 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:34 AM

We're pretty much decided that we're going to go with her as our photographer. I had a few good conversations with her and made sure I relayed what we wanted out of the pictures and she sent us some examples of her work along the lines of what we were asking for and our wedding location. We looked over the options which we were tossing around last night and decided to send her off an email asking what the next steps would be in contracting her services.
          Claudia & Sean
          11/11/07

#15 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:19 PM

Just so you know...you might have to email her or call her a lot to get her attention...she takes awhile to get a hold of her.

She took so long to give me her info for e-pics that I chose Manuel B. to do it for me instead.

drea

#16 ajncooter

ajncooter
            • 983 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 12:24 PM

she emailed me the tracking # and ive been keeping track but it seemslike it has taken over a week to get to Mexico city? i cant wait to see her work!

#17 ncainey

ncainey
              • 159 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:08 PM

Hi girls, because Juan Carlos cannot do my date, I am going to go with Gilda Badillo. She is one of Maye's good friends. Does anyone know anything about her and her work?

#18 JessicaM

JessicaM
                • Vendor
                • 1,969 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:30 PM

I havent really heart too much about her but acutally going to use her for our engagement photos in a couple of days while we are down in cabo. It was $350 for an hour and I believe that is her base rate. I will post some of them when I get back so you can see some of her work!

#19 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:37 AM

we've had a few brides use her that were really happy with her pcitures...do a search for her on the forum and i am sure you will get some reviews.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#20 Clussy75

Clussy75
                  • 533 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:58 AM

We're using her. She sent us a CD of her work which we liked and has been great with communication. ((crossing fingers))
                    Claudia & Sean
                    11/11/07

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users