Great invitations

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lulubelle

lulubelle
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:05 AM

My invitation vendor formally known as Paper Dolls Ink have changed
    their name to "Prim and Pixie" These girls have been wonderful to work with so I thought I would share. They also seem to specialize in beachy/destination type invites. I will try to post pics of my save the date. Hope this helps someone. :) Prim and Pixie

#2 wkbroome

wkbroome
    • 99 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:54 PM

Ladies:

check out :: Passion Paper ~ Unique, Handmade, and Custom Wedding Invitations ::

We are getting the ocean union invites. Awesome website, invites, and great customer service.

#3 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:47 AM

Thanks for the links ladies

#4 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lulubelle
          My invitation vendor formally known as Paper Dolls Ink have changed
          their name to "Prim and Pixie" These girls have been wonderful to work with so I thought I would share. They also seem to specialize in beachy/destination type invites. I will try to post pics of my save the date. Hope this helps someone. :) Prim and Pixie
          How are these girls working out for you? I've emailed them and they are very nice. They aren't that expensive are they?

#5 lulubelle

lulubelle
          • 148 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DREA14369
            How are these girls working out for you? I've emailed them and they are very nice. They aren't that expensive are they?
            I Love them! I looked around quite a bit before I decided to go with them. I feel like the prices are really reasonable for custom invitations. They don't even charge a design fee or anything like a lot of other places do. At least not yet. They did tell me that they are growing really fast and that they might start charging for this service. Anyway, I highly recommend them. Great girls, great product, great prices. :)

#6 ajncooter

ajncooter
            • 983 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 10:38 AM

Wow Thanks Guys.... This Is Exactly What Ive Been Looking For!

#7 jdweinbe

jdweinbe
              • 89 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 04:43 PM

Man, I wish that I was getting married every year just so I can pick out new fun stuff like those invitations! They are really cute!
                JEN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users