Photo

Those having a beach wedding....

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 dst10spr97

dst10spr97
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

That's kind of one of my nightmares too. Especially since I'll be walking down a short pier and down some steps to the beach. I am going to be holding on for dear life to my dad's arm and hoping his arthritis in his hip doesn't decide to kick in at that moment!

#22 BBtoB

BBtoB
    • 399 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:17 AM

Hey Ladies, so my FI' s cousin is 13 and will be the youngest person at our wedding. Is she too old to be a flower girl? MY SMIL said she is too old, but could be a Jr. Bridesmaid, does anyone know the protcol on this? Thanks!

#23 yumyum90

yumyum90
      • 183 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:10 PM

Defintely barefoot, or with barefoot sandals!

#24 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
        • 661 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:47 PM

Im going with the barefoot sandals (jewellery for your feet) and I am not providing the brushes for their feet bc I feel its an extra cost that wont go very far in my mind. I am providing my guests with collapsable fans that I found at Michaels and placing them on the chair prior to the wedding.
          I am going to purchase some flat sandals for after the wedding bc I dont want to go barefoot then...just havent found any yet....
          Good luck!

#25 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
          • 572 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:25 PM

I'm going barefoot in the sand! OOH, can't wait, but I will have a pair of pumps for my pics.
            "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#26 StephAli

StephAli
            • 120 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

Im going barefoot!! I did buy a pair of white flip flops from Old Navy to wear during the reception dinner. But I plan on being barefoot for pictures, ceremony and dancing on the beach after dinner! I'm soooooo excited!!

#27 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
              • 81 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:31 AM

I will be wearing flip flops on the sand and pumps for the reception.

#28 katman

katman
                • 170 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:57 PM

I love the barefoot sandal idea!! Barefoot on the beach has always been my dream, and this is a cute way to dress it up a little.
                  I'll probably have a pair of flip-flops on hand for the reception though.

#29 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
                  • 261 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:50 PM

I'll be going barefoot for the ceremony and then wearing some cute flat jeweled sandals for the reception. I am just a couple inches shorter than FI, so I don't really want to tower over him in wedges (though they would probably be lovely!). It'll be so windy at our ceremony site that we're not going to both with fans at all.

#30 lkterry

lkterry
                    • 157 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

I'm not sure yet.  Bought white flip flops w/ some embellishments on them, but might do barefoot.  I love the barefoot sandals though.  And forgot, maybe I want nice shoes for pics.  Lots to consider.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users