Galvanic Spa Cellulite MIRACLE!!!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 BillysBride

BillysBride
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:35 PM

How often do you use yours?

My tummy could sure use some tightening after birthin these babies! And the thigh cellulite...oooye vey.
    Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#42 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
    • 1,418 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BillysBride
      How often do you use yours?

My tummy could sure use some tightening after birthin these babies! And the thigh cellulite...oooye vey.

Billysbride - Cutest Kids Ever!!! :)

#43 ACA Amy

ACA Amy
      • 88 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:13 PM

This is such a great product! I also just became a distributor, so if any of you are on the west coast (Los Angeles, specifically) and have questions, want to see a demo, are interested in purchasing one, etc.- feel free to PM me!

#44 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
        • 232 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

I use mine twice a week for 5 minutes. And in 2 months I went from monokini worthy to bikini worthy. I honestly thought I would never wear a bikini again but now i bought like 9 from VS and will be showcasing them at my resort lol!

#45 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:30 PM

saweeetttttt

#46 Kits55

Kits55
            • 607 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by beach2009
            Can this be used around the eyes? Like under the eyes and for those wretched little crows feet?
            Hi Beach:

I've been a distributor of this company for 3.5 years now and I LOVE the spa. I used the spa before my wedding, mostly on my face. Yes, you can use it around the eyes and if you have the proper technique (there are some secret tips and tricks that I have learned over the years) that are AMAZING. The dark circles under eyes can be a combo of inflammed blood vessels and toxins that are stored under the eyes. It is amazing for getting rid of crow's feet as well. If you further questions feel free to PM me because I love nothing more than sharing the Spa! :)

#47 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:13 PM

hey ladies,

we will let you guys share that you sell this product on this thread only but if you want to advertise/market it anywhere else on the forum (siggy, other threads, etc.) you will need to get a vendor membership.

thanks,

tammy
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ACA Amy
            This is such a great product! I also just became a distributor, so if any of you are on the west coast (Los Angeles, specifically) and have questions, want to see a demo, are interested in purchasing one, etc.- feel free to PM me!
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kits55
            Hi Beach:

I've been a distributor of this company for 3.5 years now and I LOVE the spa. I used the spa before my wedding, mostly on my face. Yes, you can use it around the eyes and if you have the proper technique (there are some secret tips and tricks that I have learned over the years) that are AMAZING. The dark circles under eyes can be a combo of inflammed blood vessels and toxins that are stored under the eyes. It is amazing for getting rid of crow's feet as well. If you further questions feel free to PM me because I love nothing more than sharing the Spa! :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#48 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
            • 415 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:08 PM

Wow this sound too good to be true :) I've never heard of this device before. Thanks for posting about this.

#49 koolrecordscm

koolrecordscm
              • Banned
              • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:25 AM

Hi there!  Well if you want one or ten, I have them. This really does work and I have tried everything! I had no intentions of becoming a distributor however after using it for one month on my face, I could see that this was something that everyone would want! I just started using it on my inner thoigh where the skin was really starting to sag and get kind of lumpy and i'm telling you it's onoly been two weeks and it's almost completly gone. In another two weeks it will be for certain! I am in michigan but will take your order from where ever you are. I recomend all of the ageloc proucts that support the spa, especialy if you are using it on your face. The body only requires the gel and the lotion we used after a treatment. You will want to do this twice per week, two times per day. Very easy, it takes 5 minutes!! You may reach me at koolrecordscm@yahoo.com, and I promise you that you will NOT be disapointed one bit! There is a 30 day money back guarentee if you are not thrilled, and i've never heard of anyone who was'nt!! Looking forward to hearing from you Tracy

#50 Nu skin

Nu skin
                • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:15 AM

Hi, I am distributor for Nu Skin selling Galvanic spa treatment,this product is indeed a maricle worker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users