Photo

Galvanic Spa Cellulite MIRACLE!!!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
  • 232 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:31 PM

Anyone interested in purchasing the Galvanic Spa can sign up under me as i am now a distributor.If you go through me then you can get the the wholes sale price of $285 USD price or $327 CAD plus shipping and GST. This includes the Galvanic Spa with 4 heads (body, face, deep wrinkles and for hair regrowth) 2 boxes of galvanic Facial Gels, Galvanic II Body Shaping Gel, The AgeLoc Dvd, Brochure and Instruction Cards. NuSkin currently has 120 researchers that have proved through clinical tests that these products are extremely effective.It is also patented technology for the next 19 years so no other company will have a product like it! Nuskin backs there product so much that if at any time you do not like the results that you are getting you can return the machine and get 90% of your money back!!! It's almost completely risk free. If any of you girls are interested you can PM me. You will receive your product within 2 days so you can see your results fast! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

#32 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:51 PM

Has anyone else got this product?

Soccergurl - do you have before and after shots of yourself?

#33 Chanti

Chanti
      • 310 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:26 PM

Definitely need to try this!!!

#34 deefalvey

deefalvey
        • 521 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:39 PM

This is interesting....
          Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#35 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:32 PM

damn it, why didn't i see this earlier?!?!

#36 beach2009

beach2009
            • 299 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:03 AM

Can this be used around the eyes? Like under the eyes and for those wretched little crows feet?

#37 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
              • 232 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:19 AM

I honestly should of taken before and afters and am kicking myself now. My mom is more surprised about my stomach's transformation. She was the one that i went and cried to because the dermatologist said that the only thing that could fix my pruny stomach was a tummy tuck!!! And now with using this product I have bought 7 VS bikinis for my wedding! Yes this can be used under the eyes and any other places on the face that have wrinkles. You can go to post #17 to see some before and afters in the websites.

#38 Chanti

Chanti
                • 310 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by soccergurl3
                  Anyone interested in purchasing the Galvanic Spa can sign up under me as i am now a distributor.If you go through me then you can get the the wholes sale price of $285 USD price or $327 CAD plus shipping and GST. This includes the Galvanic Spa with 4 heads (body, face, deep wrinkles and for hair regrowth) 2 boxes of galvanic Facial Gels, Galvanic II Body Shaping Gel, The AgeLoc Dvd, Brochure and Instruction Cards. NuSkin currently has 120 researchers that have proved through clinical tests that these products are extremely effective.It is also patented technology for the next 19 years so no other company will have a product like it! Nuskin backs there product so much that if at any time you do not like the results that you are getting you can return the machine and get 90% of your money back!!! It's almost completely risk free. If any of you girls are interested you can PM me. You will receive your product within 2 days so you can see your results fast! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
                  Can I email you? I'd like to get this!!!

#39 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
                  • 232 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:36 PM

yes for sure you can email me @ brianne.carothers@yahoo.com

#40 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
                    • 232 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:35 PM

Hey girls I just found a site that shows about 10 newscasts of this product on shows like the today show and the sundance film festival... Galvanic Spa
                      check it out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users