Photo

Bikinis!

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#71 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
  • 211 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:54 AM

I guess I am here to represent the itty bitty titty committee! LOL I have a bikini for everyday we'll be in Jamaica (8 days) and I got them all at vs.com. They were having an awesome sale last month and got some for $8 plus free shipping. They are having 40% off again now, I just got the e-mail. I am a 32B on top and small on bottom and their suits are great for me!

Yay for wedding shopping! :-) Boo for credit card bills... :-(

#72 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
    • 237 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:21 AM

Thanks for the tip Shelby FL!!! I needed some bandeau styles and was able to grab a couple from Victoria's Secret. With the 40% off I got three suits for $57 including shipping to Canada!

And to think I almost bought one today for $150

Even if there are customs or handling fees i'm still getting a bargain!!!

#73 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
      • 291 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:00 AM

hey ladies, I was just browsing VS, there are some very cute ones - could either of you tell me how to get the 40% off? I am not on their email list (yet), hope I didn't miss it! Thanks

#74 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
        • 237 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:49 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sjmacphe
          hey ladies, I was just browsing VS, there are some very cute ones - could either of you tell me how to get the 40% off? I am not on their email list (yet), hope I didn't miss it! Thanks
          When you go to your shopping bag there is an option you need to click off to add a code during checkout.

The code is SWIMCLEAR and it's only good for clearance suits.

It expires Aug 23rd (today) so hopefully it still works. The site is down for maintenance right now so you might need to wait a bit and then try again.

#75 faithers81

faithers81
          • 93 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:31 AM

I am so glad I checked this! I just bought a halter top, matching belted bottom and the matching swim skirt! With shipping it was less than $40! Thanks!

#76 jessiee223

jessiee223
            • 128 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:39 AM

The personalized bikinis are such a great idea. What a great surprise!
              Jessie and Jeff - Mexico 2010

#77 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:11 PM

So I was doin some shopping for new snowboarding gear on zumiez.com and they have some great deals on bikinis! They have super cute roxy bikinis, but they are all buy one get 1 free.... you could get 2 bikinis for $35-$40! And free shipping on $75+

http://www.zumiez.co....limit=view all

#78 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:53 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                  I'm stuck w/ a small selection from VS and expensive bikinis. I have the mom boobs and they are DD so just trying to find a swimsuit that covers perky DD isn't fun. Not to mention its alway like they assume if you have DD you must be bigger around so all bandeaus are like 38 + all I want is a freakin cute bandeau that is 34DD and actually holds the mamas!!!!

I am really big on mixing and matching tops and bottoms!
                  Good Lord I hear ya.... My sisters are always a challenge when it comes to bathing suits. Just give me enough to hold them safely in place, let's make sure no one gets hurt.

#79 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:49 PM

Suzie you crack me up!!! I think i am up to 5 bikinis and I already got the personalized t-shirt and track jacket that say Just Married Ms Moulton and Future Ms.Moulton that I wear EVERYWHERE.... i almost wore my future ms track jacket to someone elses wedding and had to borrow someone else hoodie instead to respect the brides day!
                    But I STILL want to do the personalized bikini!

#80 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                    • 590 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jess
                      I love this bikini:

Victoria's Secret - Amber clover bandeau top

but VS swimsuits always fit funny on me in the bottoms
                      I bought this one and it is super flattering!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users