• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#61 Jenamie

Jenamie
  • 392 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:49 AM

I just bought mine
    Victoria's Secret - Retro push-up triangle top

I bought two bottoms and am going to get one imbortered with the words "Just married" on the rump :)
    That way I only spend $30 on a just married bathing suit and still get to where the suit down the road :)

#62 jmb0902

jmb0902
    • 496 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:44 AM

There are some big sales going on at VS.com -- they even have bikinis $19 and under and some are really cute. Also, there is a cute white ruffle bikini at Forever21 that I could for my "Mrs" suit. Just an FYI!!

#63 Kristin_And_Stewart

Kristin_And_Stewart
      • 153 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:44 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jacilynda
        nicole what size do you get from Vix? I love their suits and VS carries some. I've tried a few but the top is always too small and I'm overflowing!

I know their XL fits a 36D. I always try to push it and fit into a D on suits cause there are so many more, but if I bend over I pop out or I'm bursting out the top!

I've been begging Joe to let me get a breast reduction! i'm sooooo over it. I knew they would be LARGE for breastfeeding, but I haven't been breastfeeding for almost 6 months, and no change! I would love to go back to a C cup!

Jacilynda i feel your pain. I never had the mommy boobs, but i had huge boobs. I got a breast reduction at 16 and to this day i still don't regret it. One great thing about at breast reduction is they literally give you a boob lift at the same time. If anyone has any questions about this feel free to ask...i'm pretty open about it...it was almost 7 years ago.

I still have some problems with finding bathing suits, and almost always stick to halters, but in all honesty i haven't even tried on a bandeau...i always feel like i'm just gonna pop out of them. Suppose i'll have to try some on before the wedding. i definitely don't want tan lines!

#64 amandseth

amandseth
        • 218 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:10 AM

Canadian brides, I just got three bikinis at Wal-Mart for around $50 total! Everything is discounted for summer clearance, so check it out, there is actaully some cute stuff there!! :)
          Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
          http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#65 kgeecee

kgeecee
          • 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:21 PM

all the online stores have great sales right now
            j crews has a super cute star fish one
            the best is to mix and match that way you feel like you have twice as many suits!!!
            .....keila

#66 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
            • 519 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:49 PM

I bought this bikini like a month after Ryan and I got engaged..thought it was perfect for the beach and I didn't really want aznd tan lines so I got the bandeau style.Victoria's Secret - Amber clover bandeau top

Victoria's Secret - Heart bandeau top

Sooo cute and sexy!!!

#67 Tonir

Tonir
              • 283 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:37 PM

I'm also a 34DD girl and with all these great suggestions I'l be shopping for HOURS tonight!

#68 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
                • 443 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:52 PM

This makes me want to search for bikinis! I had never even thought about it, but now is the time for clearance for next summer!

#69 Love3

Love3
                  • 785 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:05 PM

I have enough bikinis for all of you on here!! I got a lot of mine from promotions and shows but mostly get most of mine form Vic Secret, the only thing that sucks is that I am an xl or l top and a xs bottom. They don't let you mix and match I did recently get some great ones form Old Navy!!! Cheap too
                    ~Heather~

#70 faithers81

faithers81
                    • 93 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:06 AM

This is a great thread! I am also a DD top and have the hardest time finding a suit that fits well. I have a couple venus suits, but they are just ok. I am looking for something that fits well. I do not have any from VS, maybe I will give them a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users