Huatulco, MX ... where do you fly into?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wahmsuzanne

• 131 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:01 PM

I see that Dreams Huatulco is less expensive then Tulum ... where do you fly into and is it a more expensive flight ... Thanks!

I saw a review of Dreams but I haven't seen any pics ... are there any posted? Thanks! *SmiLes* Suzanne

#2 starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:17 AM

Huatulco has an airport...check with a TA to see how costly the flight would be at the time you want to travel.

#3 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:19 PM

Hi! I have some pics of a wedding if you want me to send them to you? Just PM me your email address and Ill send them along to you. We are getting married there this December and cannot wait :)

And starchild is right, you fly into huatulco and then the hotel is only a 25 min ride from the airport

#4 JenDen

• 18 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:04 AM

Thanks for yoru thread! LOVED the pics! I am seriously thinking about going to this resort for our wedding in Nov. or Dec. 2010.....did you and your guests just pretty much stay at the resort the entire time??....like for rehearsal dinner and such??

#5 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:14 PM

Hey Jen, no problem! we stayed on the resort the entire time but some of our guests went on excursions; the guys went golfing one morning (super hot and they were attacked by some no seeums, so not sure if its recommended cause of the heat), there was a mud bath excursion, snorkeling(people really enjoyed snorkeling) and then some people did the waterfalls. I dont have personal experience b/c we just wanted to stay on the resort and be with everyone.
            We also had our rehearsal dinner in the Portofino restaurant but im sure there are some nice restaurants in town that you could go to. Any other questions let me know :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users