Photo

Hair Flower Website?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
  • 292 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:19 PM

Has anyone heard of this website, or gone with them for a hair flower clip...
    "Retro Glamour Girl".
    I just want to make sure that the website is actually legite. Can anyone recommend any others if anything.

Thanks,

:)

#2 estella1007

estella1007
    • 475 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:36 PM

It looks legit. The prices aren't terrible either. I'm just going to but flowers and glue the clip myself though. So much cheaper, and at least you can pick the quality of the flowers you use. A lot of silks look cheap, and its hard to tell over the internet what you are getting.

#3 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
      • 415 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

Check out Etsy.com :)

#4 fudgie

fudgie
        • 353 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:55 PM

Etsy is great! I actually just got mine in the mail today from Mikiye and I love it!
          Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#5 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
          • 292 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:48 AM

Fudgie,

I'm confused...is Etsy and Mikiye the same company? I found the perfect flower from Mikiye, but I don't know how to go about ordering it. I sent an e-mail out to them on Aisledash. Can you please help me.

Here's the link to the flower I want -

Google Image Result for http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aisledash.com/media/2008/06/starlight-gazing-silk-wedding-hair-lily-pin,-$54.jpg

#6 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:56 AM

I purchased 4 hair flowers from Gabbymac on Ebay. All her stuff is beautiful and very reasonably priced!

Here's her link: eBay Store - gabbymacdesigns: BRIDAL FANCY COUTURE FLOWERS, ROSES, GARDENIAS

#7 fudgie

fudgie
              • 353 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:52 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08
                Fudgie,

I'm confused...is Etsy and Mikiye the same company? I found the perfect flower from Mikiye, but I don't know how to go about ordering it. I sent an e-mail out to them on Aisledash. Can you please help me.

Here's the link to the flower I want -

Google Image Result for http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aisledash.com/media/2008/06/starlight-gazing-silk-wedding-hair-lily-pin,-$54.jpg
                I think that it is the same person but you will probably have to order it through the etsy website. Etsy it is a website where individual sellers/businesses can have there own little "store" of the things they make (handmade items). Ordering things for my wedding was the first time I used etsy and now I love it! Mikiye was great to work with, she answered all my questions, mailed it the next day and it came in a case with ribbon, tissue papper and a personal note from her. Below is the link to her page on the site. Hope that helps :) oh, and I LOVE the flower you are looking at! Mine in the "Dainty Delight" on Mikiye's page.
                http://www.etsy.com/....ller_usernames
                Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#8 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:07 AM

I actually have been meaning to share that I found some cute hair flowers over the weekend in NY at H&M! The ones on bobby pins came in a set of two for $3.90.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users