Undecided..Help me and vote for my photographer!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DTHSLove

• 347 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

I am undecided on who to use.. These are my 2 choices which one would you pick and why..

Wedding Photos Gallery

Punta Cana Wedding Photographer

#2 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:58 PM

definitly the 2nd.

the first site is kind of traditional & not very exciting. They remind me of your typical hotel photographer.

The 2nd has some really creative, interesting pictures.

#3 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

I personally would go with Punta Cana Wedding Photographer (#2) just based on the photos posted on the website. I prefer a more photojournalistic style - unique camera angles, different framing and more candid-type pictures (even if they are posed). It appears that the second one uses that approach more.

The pictures on the other site seemed to be those that are more "typical".

But that is my personal preference, in part you will ahve to decide the style you want for your pictures. There is nothing wrong with the second photographer.
        Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#4 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:57 PM

on the first site, did you notice the guy who ripped his pants while jumping? it's in the 3rd set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users