Mexico bound...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 cbrooke

• 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:23 PM

Hi....my name is Cheryl and I am in the very early stages of researching and planning my wedding. So far I have fallen in love with not only my fiance but Excellence Playa Mujeres resort I hope to get married there next February 2010. That said I am alittle daunted by the task of planning and executing a wedding in Mexico, but whenever I think about the special day I always see myself getting married on the beach!

Any advice and/or tips on how to make everything as painless and smooth as possible is greatly appreciated. I was born in Canada, so no worries getting my birth certificate (anyone know if the small card is sufficient) but my fiance was not so first thing on my list is to obtain a copy of his birth certificate.

I would truly appreciate if anyone has any photos of the wedding sites from EPM that wouldn't mind sharing. It will be a very low key private affair, being just me and my fiance.

#2 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:26 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Use the Search option at the top to find tons of info on Excellence Playa Mujeres!

#3 thephotogirl

• 158 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:41 PM

Hi Cheryl - congrats and welcome to the forum! I am sure this will be a great resource for you. I know several brides who have planned their entire destination weddings without visiting the location so I think you will be successful as well.

Good luck!

#4 Sensatori Bride

Sensatori Bride
        • 229 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:50 PM

Hi Cheryl! Congratulations! I am getting married there in 2 months! If you do a search for Excellence Playa Mujeres you will see a thread with detailed information. Feel free to ask me any questions as well.

Mesita and Durante
          June 18, 2009
          Excellence Playa Mujeres

My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

#5 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:51 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#6 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:29 AM

Hi Cheryl... to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

#7 dolfinluck

• 2,424 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:43 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!

#8 CaboPhotographer

• 75 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:10 PM

Good luck with all your planning!

#9 ~Stephanie~

• 3,347 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

Welcome and good Luck with your planning!

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#10 Carolyn

• 1,235 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

Welcome to the forum. Have fun planning and searching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users