Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:43 PM

hey girls - there were 2 of these threads so i merged them for y'all

#12 jenjoe08

jenjoe08
    • 67 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:03 AM

So, I did the banish fat, boost metabolism video yesterday morning. If anyone has done P90X, you will really like it. It is basically a combo of the moves from the P90X videos. It is a good, tough work-out. I am off to do it again!

#13 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:22 PM

Jillian Michaels - The Biggest Winner! How to WIN By Losing - Shape Up - Front

I followed the routine in this DVD yesterday and it was awesome. Forgot exactly how long it took and it was probably about 30 minutes. Great cardiovascular exercise combined with light weights and I was surprised how much I sweated. It looked easy when i reviewed the footage over the weekend but it is very effective.

Checking out Jillian Michaels - The Biggest Winner! How to WIN By Losing - Shape Up - Backside and I am watching it as I am typing here. It looks pretty good too and I am planning on trying it out on Thursday. These DVDs will be good additions to your collection.

#14 poohshek

poohshek
        • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

Thumbs up on the Jillian Michaels - The Biggest Winner! How to WIN By Losing - Shape Up - Backside!!! Had a very packed 25-minute work out with this DVD and I will definitely recommend it.

#15 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
          • 459 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:02 AM

I just bought her Making the Cut book-- it's basically for people who want to lose vanity pounds for an event. Did the first workout today and it was incredibly intense!

#16 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:27 AM

I have been doing circuit training using her latest DVDs and can definitely see/feel the results. 30 Day Shred is great too but these give you a full 50-minute workout.

Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones
              Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users