Photo

New Jillian Michaels DVD's

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:16 AM

Has anyone tried Jillian Michaels (the kick ass trainer from the Biggest Loser) videos or books? Jillian Michaels weight loss plan, online fitness program there are a ton of resources. I was thinking about ordering some of the videos and books but wondered if anyone had any experiences with them. I lover her arms, abs, well damn near everything.

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:31 PM

I haven't, but I like her style.

#3 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:08 PM

No I haven't but I love watching her on Biggest Loser! My FI proposed during the show...lol!

#4 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:18 PM

I did one of her videos on my cable on demand channel. It was 30 day shred, it was tough, she's like a drill sargeant! It wasn't very long though, but I bet her videos are longer. I'd buy her videos if I didn't have P90X on its way to my house!

#5 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by TA Jill
          I did one of her videos on my cable on demand channel. It was 30 day shred, it was tough, she's like a drill sargeant! It wasn't very long though, but I bet her videos are longer. I'd buy her videos if I didn't have P90X on its way to my house!
          Sweet, thanks for the insight. Gotta get this booty moving ASAP!

#6 Shenmaat

Shenmaat
          • 98 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:26 PM

I love Jillian Michaels dvd's. Her workouts (even the 30 day shred) are tough! but after a few days I found I was winded when I was walking up my stairs to my 4th floor walk up apartment.

Two thumbs up!
            "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"
            http://tickers.Ticke....84a2/event.png

#7 deefalvey

deefalvey
            • 521 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

OK, so I know we are all big fans of the 30 Day Shred - or at least there is a group of us who are dedicated followers, but has anyone tried her new DVD's?
              Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism or No More Trouble Zones? I am considering it and just wondered if any other Jillian groupies had tried these.
              Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#8 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:10 PM

I haven't tried them... but she also has a game for wii fit and I'm really thinking about getting it!

#9 deefalvey

deefalvey
                • 521 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

I saw that - FI and his kids are out of town this weekend, I was thinking about it too :)
                  Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#10 jenjoe08

jenjoe08
                  • 67 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:58 PM

I just got the banish fat/boost metsbolism dvd. It is at home sitting on the counter.... I am getting all geared up to do it tomorrow morning! Will report back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users