Photo

Dreams Puerto Vallarta

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:22 PM

Your ideas sound great! Im not sure if you can do bonfires but in the utube video, there was one going on. Im just going throught the resort for the WC as the small details don't matter all that much. Plus I can't afford a wc.

#22 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sanchez0014
      Your ideas sound great! Im not sure if you can do bonfires but in the utube video, there was one going on. Im just going throught the resort for the WC as the small details don't matter all that much. Plus I can't afford a wc.

Ditto! I'd rather spend $ on other things. DIY project here I come! LIke maybe on some fireworks! How fun would that be then you could say "yeah, we had fireworks at our wedding" pretty cool. Ok i'm totally pumped about this new locaiton.

#23 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
      • 259 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:39 PM

I am so glad that you are siked about the venue. I would fill out the wedding request form on Dreams' website and hopefully she'll get back to you soon. When I first filled it out, she called me but I missed her call. After that, I've only had email contact with her. Im sure if I asked her to call me, she would. She seems really nice and yesterday while looking for the emails to send you the info, I realized that I have over 20 emails from her so is ok.

#24 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
        • 259 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:45 PM

BTW Tara, they have canopy tours that I want to try so bad!

#25 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:28 PM

Yeah, me too! And the sunset cruise!

I really am excited about this location. We searched the Dominican for MONTHS and I was never this excited. Plus I love Mexico in general and we've been to PV and know it's beautiful. It's actually the first vacation we went on together.

I submitted a request on their website! Can't wait to get a resort picked!

#26 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
            • 259 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:38 PM

It would be awesome to get married in the city you first vacationed together!

#27 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sanchez0014
                BTW Tara, they have canopy tours that I want to try so bad!
                hey ladies, I've been contacting these tour places for group rates. I'll post the info this weekend if you're interested.

I've stayed out of the convo re: Dreams, but if you need any info let me know.

#28 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:46 PM

Would love the info!

#29 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
                  • 64 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:36 PM

Tara,

I am one of the people that probably sounded negative on Dreams. Everyone has different experiences, but the people there were unhelpful when I was there. I got nervous about planning part of my wedding with them (I was always getting married at Las Caletas, but going to have my guests stay there and the welcome dinner and farewell brunch). We decided to have our guests stay at the Grand Mayan properties in Nuevo Vallarta. However, the property at Dreams is gorgeous, the beach is awesome (its really big and private) and the all- inclusive part is great too. The weddings there look amazing. I am sure that all your guests will love it if you decide on Dreams.

-Katie

#30 tvt

tvt
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,812 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amyh
                      hey ladies, I've been contacting these tour places for group rates. I'll post the info this weekend if you're interested.

I've stayed out of the convo re: Dreams, but if you need any info let me know.
                      Hey Amy, what tour operators have you been contacting??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users