Florist needed for Ocho Rios wedding

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 barrow

barrow
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:58 AM

Hello ladies,

You have not failed me yet with help. I am having a hard time with the florist I have choosen, I realized that she can not give me what I want, and yes I already made a deposit. I am ready to fire her and possibly do silk flowers.

Well, the question is does anyone have a florist in Jamaica that they are happy with? If so could you please pass on some good info to a sister, I am about to become a bridezilla.
    life is too short, live in the moments.

#2 Jill

Jill
    • 113 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:21 PM

I am using Tai Flora in Ocho Rios, I have been emaiing back and forth Jennevie and she has been great. She told me that they can get in any flowers as long as they have three weeks notice. You can google them and look at there site and then email them!

#3 barrow

barrow
      • 121 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:55 PM

Thank you so much Jill. I found Taiflora in my ER state last week and have been in contact with Jennevie as well. she has been great so far. I am waiting to get a response on the final cost before I fire the other florist. I did also find florafantasy located in Negril and will come to Ochie for $50.00 but she could not do it for me due to having a big wedding the same day. She called me to teell me that which I thought was nice and refered me to Tai. Thanks again.
        life is too short, live in the moments.

#4 sasha

sasha
        • 42 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:39 PM

You can also check with chic events, sales@chic-eventsja.com

#5 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
          • 456 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

Has anyone used chic events? I got a random email from them. Not sure how they got my info There flower prices seem similar to Tai Flora's... expensive!

#6 divadivine25

divadivine25
            • 427 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:19 PM

Hi there, I'm using silks and decided to go with Hibiscous Florals:
              Lifelike Silk Wedding Flowers: Artificial Bridal Floral Arrangements Of Top Quality

Jackie and Mark have been an absolute dream to work with! I chose silks because I didnt want to spend a ton of money on flowers especially when there would be so many around the resort in the background.

#7 sasha

sasha
              • 42 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

My sister have use Chic Events in the past and i have booked them for my entire wedding. The price may look expensive but they always talior the price to fit any budget. You should drop them any email.

#8 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
                • 456 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:29 PM

Sasha-

Have u seen any pics of Chic Events work, besides what's on their website?

#9 sasha

sasha
                  • 42 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

Yes, they have even sent me a catalogue and i have have other photos you can send me a private meassage with your email and i will send them to you.

#10 blushedpink

blushedpink
                    • 24 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:16 PM

Hi I got married in Ocho Rios and used Jans flowers it was breathtaking, got more than I paid fo. She was ver nice as well. Heres the link
                      Home Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users