Photo

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#81 Krista_H

Krista_H
  • 428 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

Just came across this thread and it's great - I'm a big fan of AI.

Is it just me or does it bother others too that there are people on AI that have cds out? I heard that Scott has 4 cds out and Matt too (not sure if there are others).

Also, I was a HUGE fan of Jamar Rogers (Danny's friend). I think he's great.

#82 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:43 AM

I was a huge fan of Danny's friend too! I was shocked when he got cut - I thought he was a for sure "IN".
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#83 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:45 AM

I'm not really bothered by the contestants that have albums. I didn't know about Scott but i know Matt has 2. Many contestants have had albums, but it doesn't mean they were even done by a company that could really promote them. Carly last season had a couple.

There was the one girl that made it to the top 36 but was replaced later. She had a couple albums but the rules for AI are that you can't have worked w/ anyone affiliated w/ AI and she had so she was cut. I think its fine. Its notlike they are putting on a singer we all know that was just a one hit wonder. There are sooooo many people who have a CD. That doesn't mean much.

I was also a fan of Jamar, I was VERY upset when Michael, Kris and Jorge beat Jamar! I don't think they liked the risks he took w/ "Hey there, Delilah" but I actually really liked it!

#84 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:27 AM

I really wanted Danny's friend to make it in too. He was so great and I loved seeing their dynamic together every week during the tryout process. I heart them together!

#85 Krista_H

Krista_H
          • 428 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:21 AM

Good point Jacilynda - any one who has the money can put out a cd.

Good news about Jamar is that he's in Nashville right now working on a cd, so all is not lost!!

#86 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:28 AM

woohoo!!!! I think Jamar is great and glad to hear he is able to keep going!

i heart them together too!!!

I'm such a sappy girl when the season started I cried everytime Danny sang! i couldnt imagine doing all of this only weeks after losing his wife, and do it w/out her..... it would be so hard!

#87 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                I'm such a sappy girl when the season started I cried everytime Danny sang! i couldnt imagine doing all of this only weeks after losing his wife, and do it w/out her..... it would be so hard!
                OMG...really I had no idea!!! I guess I should be watching the show from the beginning!!! That is so sad

#88 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:16 PM

ya, its sooo sad. She had a congenital heart condition and died last july during surgery at the age of 27! He auditioned 4 weeks later! I've finally got over crying and love his voice. But thru auditions, hollywood week, and the 1st week I just cried!

#89 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

Yeah i knew that - didn't know it was only 4 weeks but knew she had died. He always wears his wedding ring too. Kudos to him for not banging on about it and being there for his talent alone and not the sob story

#90 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

ya he does wear his ring, sooooo sweet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users