Anyone else obsessed with AI?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#61 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:33 AM

Thanks for trying to keep it quiet anyway lol The other half of the show and the results aren't on until late tonight so i'll post once i've seen it lol

If it's who I think it is he's got a face i wouldn't get sick of snogging lmao

#62 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:51 PM

Ok I watched it and I really don't think he was the worst. Megan was awful but Adam was amazing

#63 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:12 PM

I agree... I don't think Megan will last much longer... unless it's all teenage horny guys voting.

#64 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:56 PM

Probably lol I'd be surprised if one of the girls win it seems to be loaded to the blokes this year.

What is it next week?

#65 ~Nicole~

• 4,512 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:40 PM

I wasn't surprised that Michael went home but IMO he is not the worst. The one that I absolutely cannot stand is Scott!!! Maybe its just me, but I can't stand his voice! I was praying that he would go home. I can't believe Matt was in the bottom 3 - he's amazing!! I think next week it will be between Scott and Megan.

Is every week a 2 hour episode?
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#66 BachataBride

• Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:13 PM

I with you Nikki! Scott needs to go!!! He is so weird looking...and he's just an ok singer!!

#67 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:14 PM

I agree too!! He is not that great. I think he is staying the competition because his story pulls at people's heart strings!!!!! It did for me at first, but I am over it ... it's a singing comp. He needs to go!

#68 CaboBride2010

• Banned
                • 248 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:27 PM

I think he is a good singer and he isnt wierd looking, he looks different and I think its that his eyes seem wierd but its because he is blind. And I am sorry I think it is so arrogant and rude of people to keep saying he is only in this because people feel bad for him, he IS a great singer and there are people in the show that are definately worse than him. Sorry just it is so wrong to keep saying he is in this because he is blind because that is definately not true, there have been others in this show in previous seasons that have other things that could get them lots of sympathy votes and no one knocks them down for it.

#69 BachataBride

• Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:21 AM

oops...double post!

#70 BachataBride

• Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:20 AM

CaboBride2010, you are definitely entitled to your opinion. But I think he is weird looking because of his mouth. The way he goes from a huge big fangy smile to absolutley nothing in half a second is weird looking...to me.
                      Also, everyone is entitled to their own opinions & I do not believe it is your place to call someone arrogant & rude if they are just offering an opinion. Actually, if you look at most reality shows now, there is someone who is the odd person out, or the "sympathy vote". The producers always throw someone in there to catch a new demographic or in the case of AI Canada to keep a demographic. AI Canada always has a person representing most provinces from the west to east coast to keep people in that region watching. You always have a person from BC, AB, ON, PQ, Maritime & NL - then a few scattered in between.
                      I believe Scott is there partly for the sympathy & partly for his singing. He is obviously a great singer, or else he wouldn't be in the top 9....but in comparison to some of the front runners in the competition he is not great (IMO).
                      Please do not shut people down for their opinions. They are entitled to theirs just as you are entitled to yours. We are all just here to have fun...please keep it friendly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users