Photo

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#51 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

Crap, I'm at work so I didn't get to see it, but FI texted me who was in the bottom 3. By yalls reactions, I think I know who it is, but I seriously hope I'm wrong!

#52 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

Harty, Danny was safe this week! I think the right person got kicked off today :)

#53 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
      • Banned
      • 248 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:39 PM

The person that got kicked off is amazing and hasnt had a bad week in my opinion there are so many people other than him that should have gone for sure

#54 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:43 PM

Awww! Michael is gone

#55 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Yall are making me nervous... I hope it's not Matt!!!

#56 ~Angela~

~Angela~
            • 4,172 posts

I liked tonight's elimination as a person (ha! because I just know him so well ...yeah right) but as a singer ....ehhh...... i think the right decision was made. Had it been the other guy, I think the judges maybe would've used their save.

#57 ~Angela~

~Angela~
              • 4,172 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

Ok, cat's out of the bag! :)

#58 Cassie

Cassie
                • 5,341 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:11 AM

I couldn't believe Matt was in the bottom 2. He's one of my favorites, so I was glad he didn't go. I was actually surprised Megan wasn't in the bottom 3 this week. I do like her, just didn't think she did as well as the guys this week.
                  Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#59 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BrideToBe2010
                    I liked tonight's elimination as a person (ha! because I just know him so well ...yeah right) but as a singer ....ehhh...... i think the right decision was made. Had it been the other guy, I think the judges maybe would've used their save.
                    I agree...of the bottom two the right person went...although, I wouldn't be sad if Scott got the boot last night.
                    I hate when the judges hmmm & hawww over whether they are going to keep someone or not! They/I knew from the beginning that he was not going to be saved - he's just not THAT good! Although, he's encore performance was amazing!! Too bad they wouldn't sing like that the first night!! I felt the same about Alexis last week!

What is next week's theme?? I'm just waiting for "Simon's choice" week!! He might not complain about song selection then!! LOL

#60 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                    • 2,262 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:33 AM

Thanks for trying to keep it quiet anyway lol The other half of the show and the results aren't on until late tonight so i'll post once i've seen it lol

If it's who I think it is he's got a face i wouldn't get sick of snogging lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users