Photo

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#311 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:26 AM

Damn! I missed it again.....I had a softball game. Oh well, I guess I'll have to youtube it again!
    *Formerly Nikki07*
    My Planning Thread

#312 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

Adam's performance last night was AMAZING. Seriously I am huge a Zeppelin fan and he did the song so much justice... unlike Danny. Yuck, I love Danny too but that was a horrible scream at the end.

Did you guys see this with David Cook? Breaks my heart.... YouTube - David Cook Race for Hope Speech

#313 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

Adam's performance last night was AMAZING. Seriously I am huge a Zeppelin fan and he did the song so much justice... unlike Danny. Yuck, I love Danny too but that was a horrible scream at the end.

Did you guys see this with David Cook? Breaks my heart.... YouTube - David Cook Race for Hope Speech

#314 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:47 PM

The Adam & Allison duet was awesome! I don't know what was going on with Danny's big scream and the end either. FI and I kept replaying it from our DVR because we thought it was kinda funny.

#315 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
      • 444 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:54 PM

The results show is starting soon...who do you all think is going home tonight? My thought is Kris but I'm not sure.

#316 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:57 PM

OMG Adam and Allison wereGREAT! I'm w/ you Amanda I think she has alot of personality and I'm glad she stood up for herself!

I posted a thread a few days ago about Davids brother. It's sooo sad!

#317 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:58 PM

I'm thinking Kris too. Allison and Adam were so good. I think based on their performances last night alone it should be Danny, but we all know he has a huge fan base!

#318 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

OMG I'm soooo upset!!! You know there used to be a group of people who always voted for the worst (they had a whole website and such) thats why jason castro made it as far as he did. I think that happened tonight, I swear!

#319 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:46 PM

Come on tell me who went lol I might not get to see it before I leave for Barbados lol

Haway girls you normally say who it was lol

#320 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:51 PM

It was Allison Marie. I'm soo disappointed. I thought she did so well in the competition. Oh well- I don't really think it matters much who wins once they get to the top 5 category.

Danny- ohhhh my. His performance was terrible. I just don't get why people really like him- my DH does. I think he's crazy. Danny is sooo blah to me.

With Allison gone, I don't really care what happens. No one is my fav's anymore.
                  Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users