Photo

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#271 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

Agreed! I LOVE Matt but obviously America doesn't as much as I do! I'm w/ you Amanda I think the final 2 should be Adam & Allison. I think Kris is good, but I don't always like him. Each week I either REALLY like what he did, or I HATE it! I don't really care at this point who goes home each week. I think these 5 are the 5 that deserve to be there! I am pretty damn sure when this season is over all 5 of them will have contracts! How many did they sign last year? I think it was 5!!!!

#272 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:23 PM

I knew I shouldn't look at this thread before even the first show is on my tv lmao

#273 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:00 PM

How did i miss this thread? me and DH are addicted to Idol. Love it. Even better on our last trip we went to Disney in March we got to see Idol the experience and it was so cool. Totally recommend going.

#274 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
      • 2,754 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:55 PM

Whats Idol the experience?

To be honest I think Allison is really good, but she's been in the bottom 3 sooooo many times. She might be the next one to go

#275 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:08 PM

They talked about the idol experience at the beginning of the season. Its like you can try out and sing in front of people and be judged, correct me if I'm wrong. Its supposed to allow you to feel what it would fell like to be at the show/ or to even BE on the show

#276 Krista_H

Krista_H
          • 428 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:16 AM

I'll be honest I liked Anoop, even though he got cocky near the end. But there's going to be a lot of disappointment because there can only be one.

I'm still a huge Danny fan and something about Adam bugs me. I think he's really talented, but he's not my favourite.

#277 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by GinalynL
            Whats Idol the experience?
            They talked about the idol experience at the beginning of the season. Its like you can try out and sing in front of people and be judged, correct me if I'm wrong. Its supposed to allow you to feel what it would fell like to be at the show/ or to even BE on the show
            correct.

#278 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:39 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Raeka
              They have a replica of the idol stage and you get to take part in the audience and they have 3 people sing, whom get judged by 3 judges and then the audience votes for their favorite with their numbered arm rest.

It was so cool. It looks just like it does on TV. My little sisters got to be on the pre show and it was sooo cute. It really shows you not only the show but how it's taped and recorded.

Also if you get there within the first couple hours of the parks opening you can try out for the Idol experience and audition to be on one of the many shows throughout the day.

correct.
              Cool! I could definitely be a judge...but NOBODY would want to hear me up on that stage!!

#279 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:23 AM

Ok so I JUST got to see this weeks lol and I have to say and apologise if anyone is offended but who the fuck is dressing lil I mean tight lycra with that arse!!! lmao oh yeah and I agree she was crap lol

I've not watched it all yet but I had to comment on the arse lol

#280 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:30 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                  Ok so I JUST got to see this weeks lol and I have to say and apologise if anyone is offended but who the fuck is dressing lil I mean tight lycra with that arse!!! lmao oh yeah and I agree she was crap lol

I've not watched it all yet but I had to comment on the arse lol
                  ROTFLMAO

You are so right Harty!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users