Geralyn
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:53 PM

I am loving Kris...he reminds me so much of Dave Matthews

#252 ~Angela~

~Angela~
    • 4,172 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:08 PM

I think Anoop and Lil should go home after tonight's performances. The disco theme really wasn't too bad!!!!

#253 Geralyn

Geralyn
      • 2,677 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BrideToBe2010
        I think Anoop and Lil should go home after tonight's performances. The disco theme really wasn't too bad!!!!
        I have to agree with you...and i had high hopes for Lil in the beginning but she just has not come through

#254 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:46 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RIUMBBride711
          I am loving Kris...he reminds me so much of Dave Matthews
          I was thinking the same thing!! DM with a Santana vibe like Paula said. I LOVE DMB!!! I guess that's why I loved Kris from the beginning!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BrideToBe2010
          Ditto & Ditto.

I can't believe Paula got so smooshy after/during Adam's performance - she's such a flake! Dont' get me wrong - his performance was incredible, but come on Paula get your $hit together!! lol

#255 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

Amanda you crack me up!!! And yes, Paula is the biggest flake. I always laugh at the looks Simon is giving her when she comments on the performances. I love how he asked for a translator...haha.

I agree with you ladies, Anoop and Lil.
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#256 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:21 AM

I agree, Lil and Anoop should go this week. I wish Matt would have done better! I really like him but his song choice wasn't great.

#257 Cassie

Cassie
              • 5,341 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:22 AM

I'd also have to agree with Anoop & Lil being the bottom 2 this week.
                Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#258 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

Wow ladies! I LOVE Matt and I want him to stay SOOOO bad, but in my opinion the bottom this week was Lil and Matt. Anoop wasn't bad, better than Matt. I'm really scared for Matt tonight, and I hope to god Lil FINALLY goes home!!!! She was HORRIBLE last night. Really the only one that was flat out BAD!

#259 Banana11

Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:33 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                    Wow ladies! I LOVE Matt and I want him to stay SOOOO bad, but in my opinion the bottom this week was Lil and Matt. Anoop wasn't bad, better than Matt. I'm really scared for Matt tonight, and I hope to god Lil FINALLY goes home!!!! She was HORRIBLE last night. Really the only one that was flat out BAD!
                    I really thought Anoop was flat out bad last night. I even muted it during the recap at the end because I couldn't take hearing him again. He started off good and it went sour from there. I think Matt is more talented than Anoop but might not have the fan base. We'll see!

#260 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:38 AM

well I guess I didn't listen to the whole thing! I'm in the hospital w/ cattie and can't rewind so I heard the beginning and thought oh good! Well maybe I am wrong! I agree w/ Matt being much more talented and I REALLY hope he stays tonight!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users