359 replies to this topic

#191 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
  • Banned
  • 248 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nikki07
    You ladies are gonna hate me for this but I cheered when Scott got booted. I told my FI that I wasn't going to watch the show anymore if he stayed on it because it would prove to me that its rigged.
    Ok I am not asking this to pick a fight, but how exactly would the show be considered rigged if Scott wasnt voted off?? I am a little confused what you mean, since whoever goes home is dictated by viewers votes...I was sad to see him go last night but I kind of knew he wouldnt make it to the end. I am just really wanting to know how you would think him staying means AI is rigged?

And I agree with everyone else on here that Lil should go home next. She has shown zero improvement since the show started. It is her time to go home.

#192 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:14 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by CaboBride2010
      Ok I am not asking this to pick a fight, but how exactly would the show be considered rigged if Scott wasnt voted off?? I am a little confused what you mean, since whoever goes home is dictated by viewers votes...I was sad to see him go last night but I kind of knew he wouldnt make it to the end. I am just really wanting to know how you would think him staying means AI is rigged?

And I agree with everyone else on here that Lil should go home next. She has shown zero improvement since the show started. It is her time to go home.
      LOL......I think you're taking me a bit too literally. Maybe its just that you don't know me or my sense of humour but I'm harmless, honest. What I was jokingly hinting was that they change the numbers of the vote to suit the direction they want the show to go in.
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#193 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
      • 888 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:50 AM

What?! You guys are CRAZY! Lil is one of my very favorites. She's my top 3 pick with Adam and Danny. She sings beautifully and except for her tapered white trouser incident always has great clothes and amazing makeup (which I know is a tribute to her stylist and not her, but at least she's interesting to watch).

It was very much Scott's time to go, in my opinion. I liked him a lot in the beginning, but he picks the same boring type of song and arrangement every week. And this week he had a lot of notes that were rough/borderline painful to listen to. There is no one else in the competition that deserves to go as much as he does based on performances alone. It is inspiring that he doesn't let his obstacles keep him from going after his dreams, but at this point, I would never buy his music or a ticket to watch him perform.

I like Anoop, but if he doesn't step up his game next week, I think he's the next to go.

#194 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:58 PM

I think Lil should have gone before Scott, but I think her and kris are next.

Lil does have a GREAT voice, but I don't think she knows what to do w/ it at this point. She has done horrible for the last 3-4 weeks!

I think now we are down to the best talent on the show. I'm sooooo glad someone like Jason Castro isn't still in this far! I really think the saves need to be used on say Matt Danny, Adam, or Allison if they are the lowest in the next couple weeks. The save really only came in for example last season Michael Johns and Carly went home WAY too soon and others that should have left (Jason Castro) were still there.

I'm bummed Scott left, they said at the beginning of the show they would base their decision on that very last time they sing on the results show, which is why they didn't keep Alexis cause she did horrible, but they didn't follow through cause Scott sang it 500 times better than on Tuesday night.

But all in all that's the way it goes, My top 5 are still in so I am pleased!

#195 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
          • Banned
          • 248 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE=Nikki07;754765]LOL......I think you're taking me a bit too literally. Maybe its just that you don't know me or my sense of humour but I'm harmless, honest. What I was jokingly hinting was that they change the numbers of the vote to suit the direction they want the show to go in.[/QUOTE]

oh ok lol sorry I seriously hope I wasnt being rude in how I was asking that. I was hoping you were just joking lol

#196 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sapphire723

It was very much Scott's time to go, in my opinion. I liked him a lot in the beginning, but he picks the same boring type of song and arrangement every week.
              That is how I feel about Lil! LOL

She picks songs that are way to big for her. One of the golden rules of AI. Dont attempt Whitney, Celine or Tina.

And not only does she pick them, but she imitates them. It doesnt show her style at all.

But I will give it to her, she looked great this week.

#197 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
              • Banned
              • 248 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

I agree Lil or Anoop needs to go next, Lil probably is next though because she keeps picking terrible songs....does anyone know what next weeks theme is??

#198 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:52 PM

Not yet! We never seem to know until sunday or monday night

#199 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:03 PM

I just read that next week is Hollywood theme, as the seven finalists sing "songs of the cinema."

#200 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                    • 2,754 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
                      I just read that next week is Hollywood theme, as the seven finalists sing "songs of the cinema."
                      I wonder if we'll be hearing a bunch of slow songs then? For some reason Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" came to mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users