• Banned
  • 248 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:56 PM

did you cry watching tonights show??

#182 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:01 PM

omg yes! I'm a crier! Always have been I cried for weeks every time Danny sang! I just think that in weeks past they've said they have to base their decision on the last time they sing that song (that's what they said to Alexis) and Scott did it SO goo this last time and they still didn't save him. I get that they all have to agree and they just don't get enough time to do it.

I'm sure we'll see more of Scott!

#183 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
      • Banned
      • 248 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:11 PM

I think most of the reason I loved Scott other than that he is an amazing singer, is that I am pretty if I was him that I wouldnt have had the guts to try out for the show just purely on the fact that he might not be let on the show because of his blindness (sorry i dont know how to explain waht i mean just thats the best i can put it into words) and so I am just so PROUD that he wouldnt let anything hold him back and I am also so happy to see that the other contestants helped him out on the stage finding his way around :)

#184 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
        • 4,512 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:16 AM

You ladies are gonna hate me for this but I cheered when Scott got booted. I told my FI that I wasn't going to watch the show anymore if he stayed on it because it would prove to me that its rigged. The first couple of times I saw him I did the whole awwwwwww thing, but then I came to hate his voice. I would have been so pissed if the judges wasted their save on him. IMO I think there are so many other contestants that are better singers. Is he talented? Absolutely! His story is inspiring, but I think he would make an awesome songwriter, not singer/performer. I just feel that since it is a "singing competition" that the judges made the right choice by sending him home.
          Oh well, not trying to offend anyone, just my two cents. I think I saw a commercial for some coverage on Megan that's supposed to be on tonight. That should be interesting!!!!
          *Formerly Nikki07*
          My Planning Thread

#185 Cassie

Cassie
          • 5,341 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:18 AM

I thought he was the right person to go this week. Yeah he did a good job singing but I couldn't have seen him winning over Adam or Danny. The judges made the right decision.
            Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#186 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:23 AM

Yeah, it was Scott's time to go.

#187 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:27 AM

I think it was more like time for lil to go. Im over her.

#188 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                • 4,512 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:11 AM

Yeah Lil is definitely struggling. I was so impressed with her in the beginning, but now after her songs I just think "that's it?" If she doesn't step it up I could definitely see her going home next week.
                  *Formerly Nikki07*
                  My Planning Thread

#189 Banana11

Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:12 AM

I think Lil, Anoop, and Kris will be next.

#190 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

If Lil wants to stay she needs to stop singing Whitney, Celine, and Tina!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users