Photo

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#141 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:37 PM

I agree with everyone. She was SOOOO immature! I am glad she's off the show. I really hope whoever runs the American Idol tour will tame her down before they start touring.

#142 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

On a positive note, how funny were the April Fools commercials? I thought they were great!

#143 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:03 PM

I'm so glad I'm caught up with watching this weeks shows!! I see this thread & refuse to read anything until I see the show! (I always PVR and watch the next day!)

I'm glad Meghan is out too!! She definitely acted like an idiot!! Who goes across the AI stage flapping your arms & cawing like a bird!
        But you guys said she was bawling at the end. That was mostly because she talked about going home to her baby. When she was thanking everyone after her song the last thing she said was "mommies coming home baby" and she kissed her pendant (pic of baby maybe?). I think that's what got her so emotional. I think she was ready to leave - I think she was missing her 2 yr old. Just my thoughts!!

On another note (I know I'm a bit behind), I LOVE Kris!!! He did an awesome job!! And I was blown away by Danny...after you girls telling me his sad story I was almost in tears!! Scott was actually good this week! Impressed!! And wtf is up with Alison being in the bottom 3?? That's stupid!! LOL I think that would have been the judges save right there...

Can't wait for next week!!!

#144 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:47 PM

I have to admit I think Kris is good, but I hardly could remember him until this week!

#145 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:53 AM

Ok the first show was on last night so at least now I know what you mean about the songs lol Megan was total and utter crap so i'm pleased she is out lol

I really liked Adam again but Danny was fab

#146 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:04 AM

I know what you mean, I think Kris is VERY under rated! His song this week was amazing!

#147 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

kris is very good and always has been, but I don't ever remember who he is. Now that we're done to this many I definitely know who he is, but I was afraid for him for a while cause he was forgettable.

#148 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                • 888 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                  kris is very good and always has been, but I don't ever remember who he is. Now that we're done to this many I definitely know who he is, but I was afraid for him for a while cause he was forgettable.
                  I definitely forget Kris. After the other contestants sang this week and they said there would be one more after the break, I couldn't figure out who hadn't sang yet!

#149 Dayla911

Dayla911
                  • 133 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:14 AM

I REALLY liked Megan at the beginning but she let me down when she made no progression whatsoever and then acted like she was too good for the show. But I am glad she is gone.

Kris is very modern in his music. But I guess, just about every other contestent is too. This season has some GREAT artists!

#150 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                    • 2,754 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

I just looked up the theme for this week - Songs from the year you were born. I'm excited!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users