Anyone else obsessed with AI?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#111 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
  • Banned
  • 248 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

YAY YAY YAY i just started watching the results show and Danny has his wedding ring on maybe he took it off for a shower or something and forgot to put it back on yesterday

#112 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by CaboBride2010
      I was talking to my FI though about why Danny might not have been wearing his ring and we both agreed that if the producers told him to take his ring off that is so tasteless and terrible and I would really hope they didnt do that.

But who do you all think will be voted off tonight? I did not like Mike, Lil and Megan last night! I am hoping Megan gets kicked off! Her song gave me goosebumps, but not the good kind lol, she sounded like finger nails on a blackboard and I think her time is up she just isnt doing well anymore.
      Who are you talking about Mike?

#113 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
      • Banned
      • 248 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jacilynda
        Who are you talking about Mike?
        oops sorry i mean Matt lol

#114 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:42 PM

ha oh! I was trying to think who could she be talking about there isn't a name even close to that, but I forgot about matt. I hope it isn't matt. I liked him last night, but knew the judges were going to say that

#115 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
          • Banned
          • 248 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

are you watching it right now or is it on later for you? im at the point in the show now when I know who the bottom three are

#116 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

no it starts in 5 minutes! We have DirecTV but dont' have locals so it doesn't air for another hour, but we also have cable plugged in but don't get HD so it starts in 5 minutes and i'm so excited so i'm watching on cable w/ crappy resolution

#117 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
              • Banned
              • 248 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:56 PM

the person that went home tonight deserved it 1000000% im disgusted with their behaviour beyond belief

#118 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                • 4,172 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:02 PM

I think the person acted like that because they knew they were going home! Hahaha....trying to be sneaky and not give away the name!

#119 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
                  • Banned
                  • 248 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:07 PM

ok ill wait til Jaclyn sees this to say anything else but i dont care if that person knew they were going home it doesnt give them the right to act the way they did...im not being a judging ass just embarassed someone would act that way i guess

#120 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
                    • Banned
                    • 248 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:07 PM

anyways Jaclyn let us know when you see the show so we can actually talk about it lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users