Sign in to follow this  
~Angela~

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrideToBe2010 View Post
I think Anoop and Lil should go home after tonight's performances. The disco theme really wasn't too bad!!!!
I have to agree with you...and i had high hopes for Lil in the beginning but she just has not come through

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIUMBBride711 View Post
I am loving Kris...he reminds me so much of Dave Matthews
I was thinking the same thing!! DM with a Santana vibe like Paula said. I LOVE DMB!!! I guess that's why I loved Kris from the beginning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrideToBe2010 View Post
I think Anoop and Lil should go home after tonight's performances. The disco theme really wasn't too bad!!!!
Ditto & Ditto.

I can't believe Paula got so smooshy after/during Adam's performance - she's such a flake! Dont' get me wrong - his performance was incredible, but come on Paula get your $hit together!! lol

Amanda you crack me up!!! And yes, Paula is the biggest flake. I always laugh at the looks Simon is giving her when she comments on the performances. I love how he asked for a translator...haha.

I agree with you ladies, Anoop and Lil.

Wow ladies! I LOVE Matt and I want him to stay SOOOO bad, but in my opinion the bottom this week was Lil and Matt. Anoop wasn't bad, better than Matt. I'm really scared for Matt tonight, and I hope to god Lil FINALLY goes home!!!! She was HORRIBLE last night. Really the only one that was flat out BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
Wow ladies! I LOVE Matt and I want him to stay SOOOO bad, but in my opinion the bottom this week was Lil and Matt. Anoop wasn't bad, better than Matt. I'm really scared for Matt tonight, and I hope to god Lil FINALLY goes home!!!! She was HORRIBLE last night. Really the only one that was flat out BAD!
I really thought Anoop was flat out bad last night. I even muted it during the recap at the end because I couldn't take hearing him again. He started off good and it went sour from there. I think Matt is more talented than Anoop but might not have the fan base. We'll see!

well I guess I didn't listen to the whole thing! I'm in the hospital w/ cattie and can't rewind so I heard the beginning and thought oh good! Well maybe I am wrong! I agree w/ Matt being much more talented and I REALLY hope he stays tonight!