Sign in to follow this  
~Angela~

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

OMG, I can not believe the way that person acted. Because that is going to get you a record deal. So freaking disrespectful! Im glad Simon said what he did!

Im so heated over this! Especially since I LIKED this person!

What do you girls think of their group song at the beginning of the results shows? I used to hate them. Although I really like the jackson 5 medley they did this year and journey wasn't so bad tonight!

oh "her" gave a real clue there. I'm happy I didn't hear "him" cause I was hoping it wasn't Matt, although I don't picture him being real cocky. I was thinking Anoop until I saw "her" So now I'm so happy!!!!!

You can talk about cause I've got who it is!

HAHA its ok! i wanted her to go home so no hard feelings! :) I was so hoping it wasn't Matt! Every time its result night i was our recording, but it doesn't start til 9 so sometimes i just want to skip the hour of suspense and just look it up online, but I always convince myself to wait and watch

HAHA its ok! i wanted her to go home so no hard feelings! :) I was so hoping it wasn't Matt! Every time its result night i was our recording, but it doesn't start til 9 so sometimes i just want to skip the hour of suspense and just look it up online, but I always convince myself to wait and watch